• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well fellow Malian enthusiasts, the jig is up.

Those damn white men found us! As you may know, I opted to colonize South America before Western Africa. Well, looks like Mumu, excuse me - MUNSTER - thought all of that land occupied by natives who didn't quite get to know our Mansa was there for the taking.

So they TOOK IT! I hate Europe.

When your cousins in the only European Muslim nation come calling, you best answer the call! Seville seeks to kick the English out of Galicia and wants my help. Unlike last time, now we can contribute something to the campaign. AND we get to sock Mumu in the mouth out on the open seas. Oh, we go take a "look" at the English Caribbean as well.

I hope you get rid of those Irish colonists fast !
War is so often necessary, and always hell for the economy :mad:

I hope you get rid of those Irish colonists fast !
War is so often necessary, and always hell for the economy :mad:

You'll see in the coming episodes that I leave them be (no spoilers there). However, I'm hoping they pick a fight with me since I have a superior military. I want those provinces! I was much aggrieved that I wasn't given any provinces from my help against the Christian nations. But then I realized that Seville DIDN'T EVEN TAKE GALICIA! Like, what the hell was the point dude?

Alright, so let's just say I might have, maybe, possibly, deleted the save file from the end of Episode 17. Maybe, I don't know? Not saying it was me or that it might have been Verona trying to mess with our stuff again.

What I will say is that I tried to reenact the same events. Well, I came to the overall result, not just the same exact results. All in all. Katsina is a pushover and we need to expand our colonies. The New World and the Coast are heating up with activity.

Ahhh! Sorry for not updating everyone on how it's going in our Malian Sunni Nation of Love! Wednesday's episode featured a return to war and the first steps of the white man on Malian soil.

Just wanted to let everyone know, but it turns out England is VEEERRRYYY strong.

Question(s) for whomever wants to answer:

Are you burnt out on Mali already? Views for the past three videos are declining. The idea for this mega let's play campaign was to always have a regular series to watch on my channel with other games running for 12 episodes at a time. However, it appears not a lot of people want to watch Mali lately. I, for one, have a blast playing as Mali but that's because I have a lot of hours invested into cleaning up the converted CK2 file for EUIV, as well as the storyline of the suppressed Cisse dynasty.

Let me know what you would like to see on the channel though! I have been planning some New Horizons Mod for Stellaris, a return to AGOT Mod for CK2, New World Order for CK2, or other mods for our beloved Paradox games. Lend me your thoughts!

We're back! And so are the Maurentians. In fact, they're a little bit miffed about something. Perhaps I should have played more nice with them?

Question(s) for whomever wants to answer:

Are you burnt out on Mali already? (...)

Let me know what you would like to see on the channel though! I have been planning some New Horizons Mod for Stellaris, a return to AGOT Mod for CK2, New World Order for CK2, or other mods for our beloved Paradox games. Lend me your thoughts!

I look forward to your LP, though I watch it here rather than on your channel. CK2 is still my first (and strongest) love -- perhaps a New World Order game ?

I look forward to your LP, though I watch it here rather than on your channel. CK2 is still my first (and strongest) love -- perhaps a New World Order game ?

Sorry for the EXTREMELY delayed reply. But seriously, you reading my mind? I wanted to start a NWO mod playthrough on CK2 but the game crashed on me, possibly due to some character portraits. I need to take some time to see if it is still crashing. But yes, it has been on the backburner for awhile.

I don't mind that you watch my videos here rather than YouTube, in fact I think PDX prefers it that way ;) I just have a general lack of "what if it doesn't matter" going on right now in my head.

It's been a long time, friends, since a new episode. But I haven't posted the last three episodes that went live after Ep 24. So, to catch up, here is Episode 27 where Mali colonizes the last of the Atlantic coastal provinces in the new world. Islamic Miami FTW

Alright, so let's say EUIV chewed up my save after Episode 27. What to do?

COLONIZE FLORIDA AGAIN! This time with more aggression AND let's get some of those institutions, shall we?

An episode spent building up Mali ends with a truly great marriage - The Queen Consort of Air!