• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

rob_mtl

First Lieutenant
83 Badges
Sep 30, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
Hey folks,

I've been wanting to do an AAR or LP for years at this point, and finally got set up to do it. There haven't been too many LPs as the UK for awhile (especially vanilla), and it's a country I've played very often. I would love to hear feedback, suggestions, comments here or on YouTube, so check it out if you're interested!

PLEASE NOTE: I originally posted this in the HOI III main forum but moved it here.

Episode 1 - Opening moves
Episode 2 - 1936
Episode 3 - 1937
Episode 4 - 1938
Episode 5 - Jan '39 to Sep '39 (plus OOB and leaders)
Episode 6 - 1939 Strategic Bombing Campaign - The Kriegsmarine Crippled - Invasion of Saudi Arabia - The Fall of France
Episode 7 - Naval Victories in the Mediterranean - Bismarck and Tirpitz Sunk - Italy Chased Out of Ethiopia and Libya - Invasion of Persia
Episode 8 - Conquest of Persia - Vichy France Shattered - The Reggia Marina Neutralized - Deployment in the Far East
Episode 9 - Axis Invades Yugoslavia and Greece - The Reggia Marina Destroyed - Preparations for the Invasion of Italy - The Defense of Norway
Episode 10 - Invasion of Sardinia - Air Superiority over the Mediterranean - The Lend Lease Act
Episode 11 - The Invasion of Italy
Episode 12 - Japan declares war - Thai army encircled in the Malay Peninsula - Germany sweeps over the Baltic States and Ukraine - Finns seize Kirkenes as British Garrison withdraws
Episode 13 - Siam subjugated by the UK - Naval victories in the Singapore Straight - Dusseldorf level by Strategic Bomber Command
Episode 14 - Americans land on Japanese Home Islands - Major carrier battles in the Singapore and Sunda Straights
Episode 15 - Second Army lands in Normandy - Royal Marines battle in Java - Eastern Fleet Stops Japanese Again in Singapore Straight
Episode 16 - Second Army cuts off Germans at Swiss border - First Army advances to Rome - South African Expeditionary Corps arrives in France
Episode 17 - Fall of Italy - Philippines and Dutch East Indies Liberated - Axis forces encircled in Southern France - Canadian Expeditionary Force arrives
Episode 18 - France liberated - First Army skirmishes in the Italian Alps - Ghurkas take airbases in Belgium - Third Armoured Army spearheads advance on the Western Front - RAF takes heavy losses
Episode 19 - Victory!

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Since I finished my book, I'll be watching these in a bit!