- Jun 24, 2012
L'État, C'est Moi - A France AAR
Bienvenue and welcome to my second AAR! Some of you might remember me from my previous Savoy AAR called Foedere et Religione Tenemur.
This AAR will be played with the latest version of Veritas et Fortitudo (currently 1.2) as well as with the following DLCs: Conquest of Paradise, Wealth of Nations and Res Publica.
Why France? I held a poll and France was one of two winners.
L'État, C'est Moi will be mostly a narrative of the current events with a few gameplay elements as in I might explain how some features of the mod work.
I have never played a campaign with VeF 1.2 - but I've played many games with previous versions of the mod - so at some point I might make a few mistakes.
- No reloading unless game crashes for whatever reason. This means I will keep multiple save games. I don't want L'État, C'est Moi to end like Foedere et Religione Tenemur.
- Terra Incognita in lobby (makes for a more interesting game)
- Lucky Nations Off (don't exist in VeF)
- Bookmark: January 1st, 1310 (historical start)
- Unite the French countries
- Drive England out of France
- Form the Angevin Union
- Once I complete these goals I will make new ones
I hope to provide you with an exciting and interesting read. Comments, feedback, suggestions and criticism are always welcome! If you like or dislike something then please tell me