• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm only a demi-mod, I can't outright ban the wanker, only delete his posts. I've brought admin attention to him though so maybe he'll be actually banned soon.

Myth has responded! Rejoice! The spam bot should soon be gone. :D

banhammer15gq9.jpg

For back on topicness shall we see the poll count?

I'm only a demi-mod, I can't outright ban the wanker, only delete his posts. I've brought admin attention to him though so maybe he'll be actually banned soon.

Thanks for deleting the posts anyway.

oh for the love a'....

get myth again :mad:

take your capitalist crap somewhere else!

oh for the love a'....

get myth again :mad:

take your capitalist crap somewhere else!

He can't ban him. So we should just wait until someone who can arrives to end this once and for all.

Arrgh, them crafty capitalists have made robotic assistants to render the proletarians useless! :mad:

We shall CRUSH THEM!
WE SHALL BURY THEM!
WE SHALL MAKE THEM SUFFER!

And say, then we'll have some tea and scones, eh comrades? :D

A VOTE FOR THE MARXISTS IS A VOTE FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF THESE MALICIOUS ROBOTS!

Yes, vote marxists so we can strike them at the heart!

They have dared attack the party itself; now we shall strike back!
We also have to be on watch for further infiltration though... Can we still trust the "peace-loving" factions after such events?

I declare the official state of emergeancy over. Aside from some sporadic spamfire hostilities have ceased and the VSVR can return to normal activity. I encourage people to begin to vote once more and as encouragement to move back to the election I shall now post the current poll:

Total Vote - 67 - the record was set in the last election at 85 votes, due to the fact that this one is a little less exciting and is not taking place during the usual voting period, not to mention the exciting world events I do not expect us to break that or even get to 80.

Marxists: 45 - Domination.
Democratic Anarchists: 12
National Communists: 10

Marxists have 67% of the vote right now. No Chairman has ever been elected with over 50%.

Wheeeeeeee!
World Revolution here we come!

And then, we'll have some bratwurst and saurkraut, eh?
I mean, you can't live without saurkraut!

Or, in case we don't liberate the world in the next 5-year plan, we'll have some Revanchistenklopse instead, eh!?

Spambot alarm!

Those pesky capitalists...

Every man has his dream.
A sweet seductive lie.
Life gives us so little.
With a dream we might survive.

Two dreamers
One dreams that peace wont last.
One dreams that peace were enough.
Both knows something else inside
But it hurts so much to give up.

So ask
Which dream would you wish
your children live by
when everything else
you say
and knew
fades

((Poetry slam? You want to go there? I live there! I was born there and have remained there all my life except for a few years when I left for college but the whole time I still kept with the people there! Bring it!))

I declare the official state of emergeancy over. Aside from some sporadic spamfire hostilities have ceased and the VSVR can return to normal activity. I encourage people to begin to vote once more and as encouragement to move back to the election I shall now post the current poll:

Total Vote - 67 - the record was set in the last election at 85 votes, due to the fact that this one is a little less exciting and is not taking place during the usual voting period, not to mention the exciting world events I do not expect us to break that or even get to 80.

Marxists: 45 - Domination.
Democratic Anarchists: 12
National Communists: 10

Marxists have 67% of the vote right now. No Chairman has ever been elected with over 50%.
I do believe the Anarchist vote is split because of the issue regarding Africa.
National Communism. Here's hoping for a non-communist Pan-Africa.
Woops, I didn't vote for Anarchism.

Marxists

When does voting close?

Zimmerwald has jumped into the poetry-off. I can't believe that my AAR has become the testing ground for poetry-battles. :D

"I Rest
In a House built for the purpose.

My granddaughter comes to me
In the evening, red with a day
Of labor-learning-play
A boy with her.

Her stars, his plants
They know these intimately
As they know one another
And the earth, and all the people.

But to her I am “Red Grampa”
Who she can ask about the “Great Years”