• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
3 points for a win. Losing the final serves the VSVR right for agreeing to use the modern capitalist innovation of giving a bonus point to the winner.

What do you have against the three point system? You should be happy that the VSVR had the foresight to encourage offensive play from the get go, thus sparing us from such disasters as the '82 Anschluss and the "industrious football" of the West Germans.

Blasphemy! Lies, lies, lies! It was rigged by the writer! The writer's a Scott, and he rigged it for the Scotts!
Eh. Scotland, England, same country really. :)

Don't worry. This AAR is still very much alive. I'm just pointing you in the direction of another AAR that requires voter participation.

I wonder why the scots won... :rolleyes:
Ah well, let's have a pint of beer to celebrate anyway!

Awesome update! Football and communism, I don't think anything could be better. Great writing! Did you make it all up or did those results originate somewhere?

Also, I love that you named one of the players George Galloway, not only because of the politician, but because there used to be a Galloway in my favourite team here in Sweden.

Well... I do love a good football match, but I don't know about all this bourgeois competition! When the British tried to introduce football to the Papuans in New Guinea, they couldn't comprehend it! They just didn't understand why anyone would want one side to be crowned 'better' than the other. They quite loved the game though, so much to the chagrin of their colonial masters, they took to it with relish, forming teams and playing it, but the games went for as long as it took for both sides to end up with the same score! It's all about the finesse, skill and teamwork for them. The VSVR should take a page from their book! No need for this unsavoury competition!

Status
Not open for further replies.