• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nope didn't use any airforce. I think that the German org is just so high and the Soviet GDE so low that any unit could walk all over them. I also outnumbered them in almost every province along the border.

I think the key might be in the fact that toughness for HQ is so high, that when attacking, almost every enemy shot is wasted. Where the initial battles unusually long?

You know you're a nerd when you're laughing your ass off to this AAR.

Oh, and laugh I did.

You know you're a nerd when you're laughing your ass off to this AAR.

Oh, and laugh I did.

im throwing my protractor at you

Nice idea! Congratulations!

it seems, SPArt is a great brigade, and it should be used in normal games too!

Did you have a lot of combat events?

Just finished my first try.
On 12th of July 41 bitter peace triggered.

This kind of warfarce is really fun - recommending it for everyone! Try! :D

hoihq05.jpg

Last edited:
Just finished my first try.
On 12th of July 41 bitter peace triggered.

This kind of warfarce is really fun - recommending it for everyone! Try! :D

hoihq05.jpg

Did you try to cheat on that? I see an Armored Division in your screenshot.:eek:

hehe, wow!

I doubt it works so well for others though, blitzkrieg HQ's are just a lot faster than others, which will certainly help since you only need to beat troops once. :)

Now try that without putting the SP-ART brigades on the HQs. =P

Im guessing they move so fast that by the time the Sov's have retreated into the province you've already taken it and they get destroyed?

id imagine itd be pretty hard to break their line. but once it breaks u can encircle them so quickly they dont have a chance. hell, u can overrun their retreats.