Lesser partners in a personal union demolishing all buildings.

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

yxan92

Corporal
65 Badges
Apr 6, 2016
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Magicka 2
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Magicka
  • Stellaris
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Surviving Mars
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Victoria 2
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Europa Universalis IV
So I don't know if I should post this on bug reports I am still kinda new to the forums. Anyways so I just noticed in my game in 1738 as scotland that my subjects france and russia both have deleted almost all of their buildings, most of the starting forts and some random stuff remains but most of it is completely empty building slots. I don't know when it happened and I am wondering if anyone else has encountered this? I am kinda happy about it since then I can actually build some proper buildings that make sense to have but at the same time it is kinda crazy it even happened, all my vassals have all their buildings btw. Pretty sure that it isn't intentional so is this just a one off thing or regular thing. This my first game back since like june so I havent been up to date with everything lately. Thanks for reading =). Edit dont know if it matters but both have super solid economies if anyone was curious

So I don't know if I should post this on bug reports I am still kinda new to the forums. Anyways so I just noticed in my game in 1738 as scotland that my subjects france and russia both have deleted almost all of their buildings, most of the starting forts and some random stuff remains but most of it is completely empty building slots. I don't know when it happened and I am wondering if anyone else has encountered this? I am kinda happy about it since then I can actually build some proper buildings that make sense to have but at the same time it is kinda crazy it even happened, all my vassals have all their buildings btw. Pretty sure that it isn't intentional so is this just a one off thing or regular thing. This my first game back since like june so I havent been up to date with everything lately. Thanks for reading =). Edit dont know if it matters but both have super solid economies if anyone was curious

Pls report that, assuming you are running no mods.

I have better ui running but that's it. Does that count? Might be a stupid question sorry if it is

No, that does not affect the ai. Bug report time.

Reactions: