• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
To destroy(or ar least to try) such a big empire as Draka is will be gorgeous. :D

...provided they don't side too soon with the allies... A good point, now I think. You won't need to rescue the Italians in Lybia :D

Kurt_Steiner said:
To destroy(or ar least to try) such a big empire as Draka is will be gorgeous. :D

...provided they don't side too soon with the allies... A good point, now I think. You won't need to rescue the Italians in Lybia :D
I'm not sure how the mod goes, but he might have to save the Italians in Italy in a short amount of time.

Crush3r: Romania is in a slightly different position in this mod: it is in an alliance with Yugoslavia and Greece. However, it does border the Domination.

BritishImperial, Konig15: Yes, they have a large amount of land.

Kurt_Steiner: And the European powers don't have as many colonies to run away to, too. ;) :)

wilegfass: Maybe.

You know what's funny? Just as I come back to check this thread after I had just read your ENTIRE "pieces of the motherland" AAR and had just clicked the link to the mod (the all russias mod), and I came back and saw your post lol.

Two awesome mods! Wooo! Thanks.

For what version of HOI2 is this mod? Vanilla, Doomsday or Armageddon?

wilegfass said:
I'm not sure how the mod goes, but he might have to save the Italians in Italy in a short amount of time.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You got me...

And So It Begins​
"Germany, it is time! Our long awaited expansion has arrived; our Lebensraum is here, and all that we need to do is take it! First Poland, then all of Europe shall be ours!"
--Adolf Hitler, Berlin, 1940
The following is an excerpt from The Greater War: A Brief History of the Eurasian War:

. . . Danzig culminating in the German declaration of war against Poland on March 6, 1940 (see Fig. 1). Hungary joined in a day later, but France, Australasia and the United Kingdom issued counter-declarations against Germany and joined the war on the Polish side. The Eurasian War had begun.

draka31.jpg

Fig. 1​

The next day, in addition to declaring war on the Allies, Japan declared war on the Netherlands (see Fig. 2). Japan was interested in the Dutch East Indies, but Hitler was mildly upset, as this cause several divisions more than anticipated to be tied up at the Dutch border.

draka32.jpg

Fig. 2​

Poland was quickly overrun by the Wehrmacht (see Fig. 3). It surrendered on March 22, and was soon divided by the Germans and Soviets, as per their agreement.

draka33.jpg

Fig. 3​

German troops were rushed back across Germany to the Dutch border (see Fig. 4). There they linked up with the force that had been containing the Dutch army. The invasion of the Netherlands began on April 18.

draka34.jpg

Fig. 4​

Fourteen days after it began, the invasion of Holland was over (see Fig. 5), and German troops amassed for the net step of the war, which would be the completion of the offensive into the Low Countries. This started on May 2, 1940, with the declaration of war against both Belgium and Luxembourg. Both nations joined the Allies soon afterwards.

draka35.jpg

Fig. 5​

Both nations were quickly overrun and annexed (see Fig. 6). German troops waited on the French border for their supply train to catch up with them, and on. . .

draka36.jpg

Fig. 6

draka37.jpg

The Eurasian War, mid-May 1940. Key: Red, Light Red- Axis nations; Blue: Allied nations​

Last edited:
So, are you allied with Japan?

bit of a funny early war. im waiting for the draka to start 'dominating' things

At least S.M. Stirling is not directing this AAR, otherwise I'd just recommend everyone in Europe and Asia to just shoot themselves in the head since the Draka are 'perfect' in every way for conquest.

I don't have the capacity to D/L the mod right now, but as long as the Draka don't start out with 200+ divisions do not have what are essentially Abrams and Thunderbolts, the rest of the world might have a chance, although if I were to play in this scenario, I'd mod things so that the Americans get a stockpile of fifty nukes and ICBM's and I'd just go to town just because I could.