• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ohh, yeah, I almost forgot to post this. Here's something that will go down with the history of this AAR:

So I was typing the latest update of this AAR, and I had to take a leak. So I left my laptop with my draft still on the desktop with my friend. Now since his initials just happen to be D.K., lets call him Donkey Kong. Now DK typed this after one of the lines of the update, please ignore it if you support heterosexual stuff like me:

“Nicely done... but will you regret this?” asked Paul.

“I do not, but I want to make sweet love to you,” he confessed. “I've wanted to caress your manly butt since the day I laid my eyes on your perfectly chiseled buttocks” -- Donkey Kong, Gay of the Century

Now another friend of mine after watching me laughing my head of type this in response of DK's stuff. His initials are A.I. so let's just call him AI.

“I do not wish to have sex with a man.” -- AI, self-proclaimed Man of the Century.

Talk about the help I will be getting if I have a writer's block. :p

Last edited:
Sam should stop meeting odd people.

Well, it should be odd people should stop meeting him. :p

btw, working on another update of my other AAR as we say, should come within a few hours. ;)

status update: AI (from above) is having trouble with his suitcase. He forgot his combination for the lock, and there are 3 numbers ranging from 0~9. Out of 1000 possible trials he had so far tried 512 combinations. This proves that when we created AI, we also created AS - Artificial Stupidity. :p

status update 2 : AI got it! But that's only the first out of three locks. :D

Last edited:
i've only just read the update, because the STUPID USER CONTROL PANEL didn't inform me. i have a lot of catching up to do. still cool, still weird.

your friends seem similar to mine, except that i'd never give them the opportunity to edit my work.

i've only just read the update, because the STUPID USER CONTROL PANEL didn't inform me. i have a lot of catching up to do. still cool, still weird.

Thanks, and I'll have to say don't rely on user cp, at least I never did. ;)

your friends seem similar to mine, except that i'd never give them the opportunity to edit my work.

My bladder was hard on me, so I had to run for it. :p

Thanks, and I'll have to say don't rely on user cp, at least I never did. ;)

then how do you know when a thread is updated? i have too many to check.

then how do you know when a thread is updated? i have too many to check.

I check for every single one of the threads I want to read in every sub-forum. :p

BTW, greetings from Lake Louise! (I wish it's named Lake Gaia. ;))

Last edited:
So folks, I should mention this before. The last update is the end of part I of this AAR, and I guess I'm going to end this thread to work on my previous AAR full time. :eek:o

I don't know when I'm going to start work on part II of this, perhaps after I've seen enough progress in my other AAR.

Ok, fine, we'll wait. Rommel is worth waiting.:D