• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
the answer to your question is, perhaps if we flood the forums with roman avatars it will have a similar effect to my rome 2 thread, we haven't succeded yet, but my thread brought into the public mind the real possibility of rome 2, (and hopefully into paradox mind), this will take things a step further and show we can do more then just sign a peition!

Subliminal, I'm in.

Is Carthage good enough or should I return to the upper side of the sea? :D

EDIT: Nevermind, couldn't resist it, feels weird though after 3 years of green avatar...

EDIT2: Perhaps it wouldn't be a bad idea to add a link to this campaign in people's signatures so other users find this too? Started myself already :p

Last edited:
I've changed my signature. I must say that that was a good idea @Wave as this forum is usually barren and as such we wouldn't be able to spread quickly by just sitting here.

EDIT: Do you think it would help if the only game we displayed on our little game display to the left was Rome and Vae Victis?

Last edited:
Do you think it would help if the only game we displayed on our little game display to the left was Rome and Vae Victis?

Maybe that's a bit overkill.. :D

@Cheexsta, did you have some other avatar for a while..? I've always remember remembered you as the Roman flag guy :D