• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

nmorrison1992

Corporal
77 Badges
Aug 11, 2011
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Supreme Ruler: Cold War
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Divine Wind
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Pride of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • 500k Club
  • War of the Roses
  • Victoria 2
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
Hi folks, have made a small sub-mod for the Falmer,

Zip is set to go for the SVN. For the current 2.0 version simply drop the .mod file from the zip called 'LGSP - Mod file for non svn' into your mod folder in Documents/paradox interactive/crusader kings 2/mod folder. Note: if using version 2.0 rather than the SVN you must download both files.

Features:
A decision as a Falmer Ruler to call the Falmer out of hiding.
Questline to cure the betrayed. At the moment doesn't stop 'Falmer' infestation. It will eventually, as I'm waiting on planned changes to the province modifier events before I edit them
Questline to retrieve the relics of the Snow Prince
Create new homeland for the Snow Elves once you have 35 holdings.
Decision to have Ancient Falmer armor made for you(Lost on death, assumption is you're buried in it)

Next Versions features v0.8-
Introduce a Falmer Retinue

Planned features -
Falmer Cultural pilgrimage to the chantry of Auri-el in the Forgotten Vale
New CBs for Falmer and Nords/Atmorans against each other something along the lines of "ancient enemies"
Empire of Ald-Mereth

Credits for help and potential resources (Both future and present) to:
Korba, - icons and coding help
Colossal_Elk, - future event coding adaptation.
Saffron - icons help
J.Greer. - coding assistance

Attachments

• LGSP - Mod file for non svn.zip
    258 bytes · Views: 178
  • LGSP.zip
    1,9 MB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Reactions:
An Orsinium-like event to proclaim a new homeland would be awesome. There are many good spots to start a falmer revival, be it Atmora or the Kamal island (I did this myself in 0.1.6). Having a decision to create Falmereth/Mereth or whatever you want to call it once you've reached certain conditions would make it versatile and fun.

Will you make an Empire level title for Falmer who manage to unite Mereth and invade one of the other provinces?
Thats eventually on the cards. i'll probably need to edit some larger files for it. it is something i want to eventually do but am not sure how to do it at the moment, the areas would definitely be for an average dejure empire skyrim and k_solstheim.

An Orsinium-like event to proclaim a new homeland would be awesome. There are many good spots to start a falmer revival, be it Atmora or the Kamal island (I did this myself in 0.1.6). Having a decision to create Falmereth/Mereth or whatever you want to call it once you've reached certain conditions would make it versatile and fun.

I havent particularly looked at that but its a good idea! i'll try and aim that in foor eventually the fully functional mod

----------'
Edit
On a separate point does anyone know what the term would be for new mereth? i.e like new york is to york. it would be for new orsinimium event if i pursue it

Edit 2: Got it, it would roughly be An-Mereth

Last edited:
Cure for the Betrayed questline

Basically this will be a reasonably long set of events you can take if you're a master mage and a Falmer, you can also take it if you are not a Falmer but have high learning and a falmer infestation in your lands.

The first couple of events are localised to take that into account, afterwards they're both the same whether Falmer or not. Essentially the questline will branch into two separate paths a method of brutal experimentation that whilst it will not be recounted in all its gore, it will be alluded to.

For a non-falmer player character, this chain will give the option of having falmer courtiers for the falmer player it will obviously mean that you've restored at least another element to your race. I should hopefully have this chain up in a week.

Localisation for the chain is done. Events are coded but need validating and testing. I'll need to test the chain in game. If it all goes smoothly I'll upload the new file

Last edited:
Reactions:
Skipping ahead of v.025 = New Version - v.05

Cure for the Betrayed questline.

This questline will follow two possible routes one such more restoration based route, the alternate and easier route is the much more forceful methods of experimentation. If you are a non-Falmer player the opening events are slightly different.

Quest the Relics of the Snow Prince:
A romp around Skyrim and Solstheim to find Jolgeir Barrow the resting grounds of the Snow Prince. Snow Elves only.

Call the Falmer out of hiding.
You choose to take the mantle of the new Snow Prince and call the Snow Elves that are hidden in their chantries out of hiding.

Decision to pay for the crafting of a set of Ancient Falmer armour if Falmer.

Decision to pay for the crafting of an Ancient Falmer Bow if Falmer.

Attachments

• Legacy_of_the Snow_Prince_v05.zip
    151,2 KB · Views: 17
  • ck2_7.png
    ck2_7.png
    3,8 MB · Views: 200
  • Legacy_of_the Snow_Prince_v05.zip
    151,2 KB · Views: 6
Reactions:
version 0.6
Adds
Decision to Create Kingdom of An-Mereth
Fixes
Problem with the decisions for the armour and bow. They should now be working.

Attachments

• Legacy_of_the_Snow_Prince_v06.zip
    255,2 KB · Views: 41
i know this says SVN version but could it be compatible with the newly released version?

It most likely is

Yes, The Submod is fully compatible with the current version. It was written basically with the current version. Additionally, I don't edit any base files so compatibility should be fine so long as they don't remove the falmer culture. I'll upload a .mod file for the compatibility. (Just need to change the dependency from EKSVN to the current version)

Edit:
Mod file is on the first post.

Last edited:
Update:

I'm going to hold back on modding in a Falmer religion until the new DLC comes out in order to see what kind of goodies the new religions and sects system will give modders.

What I will do is see about getting the other elements of the mod going over the holiday period. Namely the Empire and the hopeful CBs

Reactions:
I downloaded the mod version 6 zip NOT the non svn version and the falmer don't show at all. Did I download the wrong one? I used the self installer version of the Elder kinds mod if that makes a difference.

I downloaded the mod version 6 zip NOT the non svn version and the falmer don't show at all. Did I download the wrong one? I used the self installer version of the Elder kinds mod if that makes a difference.
So you downloaded the ZIP from here?

You need to download both i'll clarify that in the main post. As i mentioned, the file for the 2.0 version is just a different .mod file as im going to mainly be developing the mod for the SVN. Additionally to play a falmer you will need to ruler designer a Falmer character

Yeah, i'll look to potentially using them. I was considering potentially using Screenshots of the Forgotten Vale and the ancient falmer ruins in ESO. Alongside Castle Karstag as the basis for the Castles.

Last edited:
Reactions: