• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It's not implemented and probably won't be. Here's a comaptch that will add the traits as artifacts instead. It's designed to work with the latest svn, so if you're updating and your .mod file is still EKSVN for the main mod, don't use the attached Mod file. Just replace delete your old Eksubmodmodsnwprince folder and use this one.

Known bugs: cure the falmer decision is not showing up if you meet the prereqs. Not sure why will work something over the weekend. Trait Images aren't showing up either. If anyone is able to help out with the why that would be appreicated.

Last edited:
It's not implemented and probably won't be. Here's a comaptch that will add the traits as artifacts instead. It's designed to work with the latest svn, so if you're updating and your .mod file is still EKSVN for the main mod, don't use the attached Mod file. Just replace delete your old Eksubmodmodsnwprince folder and use this one.

Known bugs: cure the falmer decision is not showing up if you meet the prereqs. Not sure why will work something over the weekend. Trait Images aren't showing up either. If anyone is able to help out with the why that would be appreicated.
Decisions will only appear if your character fills the potentials

Decisions will only appear if your character fills the potentials
You are correct, however, I tested it out with the traits and requirements met, however, It's not showing up. The problem is that somewhere in this code I am going wrong in terms of it showing up, that I was previously not going wrong in:

namespace = FaL
decisions = {
Experiment_falmer_cure = {
potential = {
culture = falmer
NOT = {
has_character_flag = experiments_on_the_betrayed
had_global_flag = { flag = falmer_cure_found days = 1 }
}
}
allow = {
culture = falmer
ai = no
learning = 20
trait = healer_3
trait = sorcerer_3
trait = alchemist
trait = mage_4

}

effect = {
set_character_flag = experiments_on_the_betrayed
wealth = -100
character_event = {id = FaL.200}
}

}

Experiment_falmer_cure_non_falmer = {
potential = {
NOT = {
culture = falmer
has_character_flag = experiments_on_the_betrayed_falmer_non_falmer
had_global_flag = {flag = falmer_cure_found days = 1}
}
}

allow = {
ai = no
trait = healer_3
trait = sorcerer_3
trait = alchemist
trait = mage_5
any_realm_province = {has_province_flag = falmer_infestation}

}

effect = {
set_character_flag = experiments_on_the_betrayed_falmer_non_falmer
wealth = -100
character_event = {id = FaL.203}
}

}

}

Question.I take it that this submod no longer works with SVN,is that correct?

EDIT:Okay,it works,it's just that there's a small problem.I've noticed that curing the Falmer requires that you be a mage_4,but that option isn't there if you are a mage_5.

Last edited:
This is a very small thing but I think it would be nice if the Falmer culture color was white instead of the bright gold/yellow it is now.