• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

gloome

Recruit
Nov 12, 2016
In act II after completing the oldwalls + lethian's crossing area, I was turning in all of the extra quests in town. During my trip into old walls I ran into a lost forge guy. I helped him escape and the quest log tells me to talk to his forge master. When I speak with this npc there is no dialog for completion of the quest. Anyone have this problem? or similar?
I put a jpeg of the quest from the ingame log.

Thanks

Attachments

• tyrannyB1q.jpg
    tyrannyB1q.jpg
    473,3 KB · Views: 40
Reactions:
Upvote 0
Hello @gloome & @Chaneyi,

I am sorry that this issue is preventing you from completing the quest. Could one or both of you upload a save file where we could reproduce this?

Save files can usually be found at:
C:\Users\<Your User Name>\Saved Games\Tyranny

Thank you patience as we work through this issue,
David

@Obsidian_David
Apologies for the delay, it's been a busy week.
This should be a savegame with the issue occurring. Followed the Scarlet Chorus Path but I am sure you'll find that information in the logs.
Let me know, if you need anything else.

Attachments

• Azar cf79e8cb83594ecda92aed4c1f73c2d4 .savegame
    6 MB · Views: 15
Thank you @Chaneyi, we have been able to reproduce this now with the help of your save. Our team in looking into a fix for an upcoming patch :)

Thank you for your help and patience as we work through this issue,
David

This is still an issue 3 years later. There is no dialogue option to complete this quest. There's a few posts on Steam also mentioning the fact this was never fixed. Is it worth me sending over a save file or is this a lost cause?