• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Torrvic

Private
Mar 1, 2021
Hello my friends!
Several days ago I bought this game because it looked quite attractive and very interesting old-fashioned RPG. And several questions immediately appeared:

1) Where can I learn the game mechanics and basics? I found that there is no official manual and I don't want to get any spoilers or hints. I really detest this stuff (spoilers and hints);

2) Are there many battles in this game? I've just started and I must admit that I love the games where there are many interesting and difficult bloody battles with gore and other like. Why I asked? Because I tried to start this game and right at the beggining one of my allies was attacked by some armored dude and then both of us tried to dispose of this one and honestly that looked extremely tedious when time by time we attacked him in melee combat and eventyally he killed my character.

Don't get me wrong. The game concept looks great for me and the world remind of good old Anvil of Dawn computer RPG for DOS.

Thanks in advance for any honest answers!