• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sort of really want to see a source for this. As it is it sounds sort of like trolling. No offense meant but it seems a bit out of the blue and something I would imagine would be more anounced.
Ask madmat and paradox why i need to talk and annoy my brother, instead of them just announcing the bug, maybe they are trying to patch it

Based on the release times of previous titles/ dlcs/ updates it should be released at 19:00 Paris time or 7:00 pm CET/MEZ. That means in roughly 12 hours.

EDIT: Steam seems to have two fixed release times for all their games: 19:00 / 7 PM CET/MEZ and 00:00 CET/ MEZ.

Hey guys, got a message from my brother, the game seems to be delayed for 1-2 weeks due to a bug

I just talked to my bro who is way bigger than your bro and he says that the game launched yesterday it's just that there's a bug where all the buttons and divisions are still grey'd out. They still work though. You just have to click them in the right spot. Go ahead and try for yourself.

I hope i dont have to wait much longer

I just talked to my bro who is way bigger than your bro and he says that the game launched yesterday it's just that there's a bug where all the buttons and divisions are still grey'd out. They still work though. You just have to click them in the right spot. Go ahead and try for yourself.
Thats just unnecessary

It absolutely is still necessary to click on the buttons. If you know of a way to do it without clicking then let me know but I don't think there is.

wrong

dude, your bro is right, props.
not my fault eugen pulled the launch and is failing to inform us on what on earth is going on

At first I was like "No way, bro" but he can bench press like 225lbs so I gave it a shot and I'm already halfway through the Russian campaign.
can you keep it on topic

Status
Not open for further replies.