• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully midnight EST like the rest of the video game industry. Either that or it's "Eugen Time" 12:00-13:00 EST.

I saw in another thread a video where Paradox said something about 7pm European (paris / stockholm).
It wasn't a firm (it will be available then) it was more that was around the time that their usual releases hit.

That would be 4 hours and from the time of this post.

3pm Australia East Cost
10pm US West Coast
1am US East Coast
6am London

If that Post was correct.

EDIT. Found the video
TIME MENTIONED at 3.30 into video

The above time predictions were made from them saying (About 7) and assuming that was AM. It could be PM. So 12 hours after. That would make me sad though.

Last edited:
my guess is either 0630hrs pst or midnight pst...since the first is about the time the patches have all been released and the later is what 8am paris time...but in the end it will come out when it does

Well, I will leave Steam up until I go to bed in 3 hours then.

Not really arsed either way, but it would be cool to get to fiddle around with decks before I use them tomorrow.

Hey guys just spoke to my brother who works for Gamer Informer Magazine, he has told me the game will go live in 45 minutes!

Well you need to call your brother and tell him that he's a dirty liar.
I think Eugen maybe pulled the game launch maybe its delayed

giphy.gif

Hey guys, got a message from my brother, the game seems to be delayed for 1-2 weeks due to a bug

Status
Not open for further replies.