Launch Issues that Still Exist - Supply, Peace Conferences

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

OldCleric

The Watchmaker
24 Badges
Dec 27, 2018
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Victoria 2
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II
AI overloads supply zones on purpose.

Peace conferences, and warscore calculation generally, are broken for a million reasons.

I struggle to understand how both of these core mechanics (supply, peace conferences) have been bugged since day one. Am I missing something here? Are the fixes DLC-blocked? Or can someone explain to me how either of these things are working as designed?

AI overloads supply zones on purpose.

Peace conferences, and warscore calculation generally, are broken for a million reasons.

I struggle to understand how both of these core mechanics (supply, peace conferences) have been bugged since day one. Am I missing something here? Are the fixes DLC-blocked? Or can someone explain to me how either of these things are working as designed?

no there hasn't been a fix yet and there has been no Dev comment on when a fix can be expected. We have no idea if we will ever get a change to peace conferences that makes any sense.