• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Double post. Please delete.

We don't know exactly when 1.08 will come out. Right now we have something that will CTD if you have the official version. This needs to be fixed, or we need to undo the 1.2.4 changes that break it for 1.07, and as Jinnai suggested have two downloads, with the most current one not using the new tags.

OK the 1.24 patch will now work with both vanilla and the beta patches. I updated the download...all enjoy.

Late,
Jester

Yeah, thanks. That's great.

Is there any way to fix the flags, can i just copy the flags from the previous patch into the Flag file or would that really upset things?

Jinnai said:
Ok. That's good, but unless we plan to release another one before april, we should just concentrate on the beta.

Again, I really feel that it needs to work with the official version. If people want to use the extra tags before 1.08 they should put in the little extra amount of work to use the options.

Isaac Brock said:
Again, I really feel that it needs to work with the official version. If people want to use the extra tags before 1.08 they should put in the little extra amount of work to use the options.

the 1.24 patch that is available for downlaod now will work with both 1.07 vanilla and the betas.
I had only changed the Country.csv file becasue I thought the game would CTD without it, but as long as the AGCEEP revolt file does not refer to any of the new countries it works fine.

All will be happy till 1.08 comes out and we start using some of those new tags. Then this whole Beta patch VS "Official Version" debate can end..........................till Johan comes out with beta patches for 1.08 :)

LAte,
Jester

Isaac Brock said:
If we plan on any more releases before april, yes, but if not then there is no need and in fact it will slow things down to worry about the offical version.

Right now they're basically just waiting till they have enough games to ship...so its coming about then unless something catestophic happens.

I'd have to chime in with Jinnai here. I doubt we'd be releasing another version before April and if the Paradox 'word' is that 1.08 is coming in April, I don't see the harm in starting to divy out some of those new tags and concentrating on an improved game. 1.24 is compatible with the official version right now and any bugs found in it can be updated accordingly. I think that's sufficient for the next 4 or 5 weeks.

I have no concern about assigning tags. Just so long as they are implemented in the download in a way that does cause 1.07 to CTD. So yeah, let's divvy up tags test events and such, but when this material is put into the download make sure it won't break 1.07.

Khephren said:
I'd have to chime in with Jinnai here. I doubt we'd be releasing another version before April and if the Paradox 'word' is that 1.08 is coming in April, I don't see the harm in starting to divy out some of those new tags and concentrating on an improved game. 1.24 is compatible with the official version right now and any bugs found in it can be updated accordingly. I think that's sufficient for the next 4 or 5 weeks.

Roger That, I will not be messing about with the tags for the next couple of patches, just bugfixes and such. Once 1.08 is out, then we can implement the tag use changes.

Late,
Jester

1.25 will be out soon. Either Sunday morning or Thursday morning.

Late,
Jester

Norrefeldt said:
Great, impressive speed you have Jester. :D

Why thank you, most people prefer my staying power, but to each his own.

OK 1.25 is pretty much ready to go, I am just waiting on receiving a few files from some others helping me.
Besides including numerous bugfixes, 1.25 will include Alun's reformation mod.
it will be out later in the week...Thursday or Friday.

Late,
Jester