• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I can't find the mymap downloads on the zip or rar link in the first post...any help?

http://www.vojska.net/eng/games/europa-universalis-2/

1.65 is only for scenario 1419

my way
extract them
delete map\incgrid.tbl (maybe you don't need to do it)
delete the sentence "@ echo off" in mymap.bat( you don't need it)
extract them in eu2 folder
it means:
in
eu2\mymap
eu2\map
eu2\gfx
overwrite the files

Is it normal that most European nations have southern Italy and half the Balkans as terra incognita in 1412?

as far north as denmark and england knew that Messina ( toe of italy) was the port to sail to the holy land for the crusades in the 10th century

Is it normal that most European nations have southern Italy and half the Balkans as terra incognita in 1412?
please press F12 and type columbus - if large parts of Europe remain terra incognita you'll know you haven't installed the mod properly

Can anyone help me please, with a simpe step-by-step guide to installing and playing Mymap? I downloaded it from here

http://www.vojska.net/eng/games/europa-universalis-2/

It's created a new folder called MyMap in my EUII folder, but when I load the scenarios I get the same old map. What exactly do I do to get the new map?

Edit: It's ok guys, I've worked out how to load it. My compliments to the map-makers, it's a great map!

Last edited:
Hi, I just play once with new game For The Glory with AGCEEP mod, and I was wondering whether it is possible to install it right now (1.65), or it should need heavy modding. BTW, in such situation, is something planned to have MyMap working for AGCEEP/For The Glory. Anybody can tell me?

MyMap has already been converted for For the Glory, it just hasn't been yet released in the public forum by the guy who converted it :). Once it's out, you'll find it somewhere HERE.

BTW it's best to register your game here, you'll get access to the support forums in case something goes wrong.