• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(52196)

Captain
Dec 28, 2005
Agung Pasha paused his work on the MyMAP project. In this thread you will find the newest available release during his absence.

Address all comments and bug notifications to me. This information is valid for a month, until Agung returns. Then he will most likely kick me out and retake what is rightfully his.
;) :rofl:

Latest version: MyMAP 1.65. All updates included!

RAR archive

ZIP archive

Last edited:
Mmmm, when first reading your post I figured the update was "unofficial" but after I noticed the downlad site was the same, I must conclude that it's an official download. Excellent news for one of the most fanatic MyMap players.
Of course if it isn't true, you know I'll hunt you down don't you!? :D ;)

Hi, I installed this MyMap version, I wanted to share a problem I had with saving, if anyone has tried to save there game in this and EU2 crashed it is because there's no "Save Games" folder but if you had auto save on fear not as your autos went directly to your vanilla save games folder.

I don't know if it is just me so if anyone else can confirm or deny this problem please do.

Revo said:
Hi, I installed this MyMap version, I wanted to share a problem I had with saving, if anyone has tried to save there game in this and EU2 crashed it is because there's no "Save Games" folder but if you had auto save on fear not as your autos went directly to your vanilla save games folder.

I don't know if it is just me so if anyone else can confirm or deny this problem please do.
Well, I installed a fresh EU2 1.09 and then the latest MyMap. No problem encountered so far concerning the saves. Working perfectly. How did you install your MyMap version?

Revo said:
I installed it the same way, it's probably just an oddity on my part then.
Did you try installing it again? Maybe something went wrong the first time.

yarovit said:
Please inform about such problems in aprioprate thread. Here is only an information about download.

Both compilations contain the Save Games folder.

I have another one in inappropriate threat:
There is currently CTD every time in 1541 as the italian fantasy event ID was also assigned to events vassalizing silesian minor.

There are also cores mistakes for Spain (if Aragon forms it gets Roussillon but not Navarre in some cases); France has some excessive cores in Low Countries but no core on Burgundy. France often annexes Brittany without cores.
OE misses a lot of cores in Irak.
Salzburg cores separation is not solved yet.
Russia gets core on Armenia instead of probably Shirvan and the like.

There are also details:
No flags for late Berg.
Bavaria, Mainz does not survive 4 out of 5 times.
Bremen, Oldenburg, etc. never survives.

BUT it does not matter that much as all the major powers ALWAYS SURVIVES well into 18 century and that is FANTASTIC and never seen before.

CONGRATULATION!!!

What the... I run the BAT file for Mymap (That is how you install it, right? I have no idea how other than that, as there is no read me) and it says it cant find any of the files internal or external...then I press a key and it goes off. :confused:

Iron_Skull said:
What the... I run the BAT file for Mymap (That is how you install it, right? I have no idea how other than that, as there is no read me) and it says it cant find any of the files internal or external...then I press a key and it goes off. :confused:

No no, you install it by extracting into your EU2 folder, you RUN it from the bat file.

Mad King James said:
No no, you install it by extracting into your EU2 folder, you RUN it from the bat file.
Oh, ok. The MyMap people should really make a readme next time, for people like me. :p

Sorry to ask - perhaps not in the proper place - but is this still the latest MyMAP download?

Thanks for the possible answers.

Iron_Skull said:
Oh, ok. The MyMap people should really make a readme next time, for people like me. :p

good idea :wacko:

BUMP.

I have BUMPCD. Bumcid Compulsive Disorder. I must bump, and bump all.

Any screens to this?

I have noticed that some people have had trouble downloading MyMap. I recently came across it and fell head over heels at seeing the new map and the possiblilities it presented. But before I do anything could someone please explain to me exactly what I must do to get this mod? I have a tendency to be thick-headed when it comes to computers, and I don't want to screw up.
So do I download both of the files? And I download them to my EU2 Folder right?
Sorry for the trouble.

For those in the future wanting this:

Installation Procedure

Step 1: Install EU2
Step 2: Install official 1.09 patch
Step 3: Download and Extract MyMAP to EU2 main folder
Step 4: Play MyMAP
->To play MyMAP game, you must double-click on MyMAP.bat in EU2/MyMAP folder