• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Cadath

Recruit
32 Badges
Jan 1, 2018
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Stellaris
  • Magicka 2
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Semper Fi
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II
The game keeps crashing at the same point in time no matter what i do, reloaded several times.
Playing with almost all DLC as crisis in late game without mods.

Please see error log attached. Last line of report:

[21:59:22][trigger_impl.cpp:1091]: Script Error: Invalid context switch [owner] from Tourivale [planet], file: common/buildings/04_manufacturing_buildings.txt line: 201, Scope:
type=planet

Attachments

• error.log
    12 KB · Views: 0
Are there any mods in use in that galaxy? If not, and the crash is repeatable for that save, you are all set to make a formal bug report!

Make a new thread in that forum and attach the problem save file there, and any steps QA need to do to trigger the crash.

Sorry for that problem!

Are there any mods in use in that galaxy? If not, and the crash is repeatable for that save, you are all set to make a formal bug report!

Make a new thread in that forum and attach the problem save file there, and any steps QA need to do to trigger the crash.

Sorry for that problem!

Hi, no mods in use. I am playing on iron mode so i do not have a backup of that point in time in the game. Now i have another issue - crash upon victory as crisis empire. Right after i click the victory confirmation screen. Too bad! Didnt even get my achievement..

I am playing on iron mode so i do not have a backup of that point in time in the game.
Ironman campaigns have save files just like non-Ironman ones do. So not quite sure what you are saying here?