• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This is a really good AAR. Love the dialogue. Keep it up.

We need more RISK mod AAR postings. The faster you guys test this mod the faster the rest of us can get our grubby little hands on it and the faster he can mod it for use with DD. Though he could just skip ahead and mod it for DD so those of us who skipped a generation and went directly to the better product can play this sweet mod. :D

Veilwalker said:
We need more RISK mod AAR postings. The faster you guys test this mod the faster the rest of us can get our grubby little hands on it and the faster he can mod it for use with DD. Though he could just skip ahead and mod it for DD so those of us who skipped a generation and went directly to the better product can play this sweet mod. :D

I sympathize with 'get our grubby little hands on it' attitude, I would have it too !! However be of good cheer, this mod has been cook'in for over a year and half and is just getting tastier. :D

Hey EvilSanta, are you letting 'real life' slow you down ? :p Don't worry it seems to happen to a lot of people on this fine planet. I could always write your professors and petition for some 'extra considerations and credit'. :cool:

However progress continues.... ;)

RP: Chardzou situation is dire. What should we do about it?

C: Immortals?

immortalsekatehtava.jpg

RP: I knew you would say that... Well, lets give them a chance.

C: See? Afghanistans heard Immortals are coming and retreated!

kiittiimmortalis.jpg

RP: Im pretty sure that is reason why Afghans lost...

By the way, I suggest we start bombing Afghan factories.

bomberit.jpg

C: Why? Afghans dont make Immortals, do they?

Burn their Immortal barrackses! Immortals are my idea!

RP: Yeah...burn the Immortal barrackses... How about a counter-attack in Chardzou region?

samarkandi.jpg

C: Whatever. I will make sure every single Afghan Immortal copy is dead!

RP: I am happy you dont care. We just lost there.

eihyvaidea.jpg

C: You did what?

RP: Sent our navy to intercept Saudi boats?

saudilaivastoalas.jpg

C: You managed to screw up even that simple thing. Our navy is heading to Ethiopian coast!

ethiopianranta.jpg

RP: Uhh...we are under attack at Kandahar! Our 2 divisions wont hold out long!

kandaharivastaisku.jpg

C: Now take a look how real Emperors make war. We make a phoney attack at Kabul to distract them from their main objective, attacking Kandahar that is.

kabuliin.jpg

RP: Did you do such manouvers in ancient Persia too?

C: No. I sent my Immortals to kick everyones asses.

RP: Ohh. Indians are offering us a trade by the way. As the wise men say: "Our enemys enemy is our friend". We shall trade with them.

enemysenemy.jpg

C: I sent Indian diplomat away. And told him to ***** ***** **** ***** ****. And then I said *** ******* ***** ******* ****. As encore I added *** ***** ****...

RP: I got the idea. But why did you send him away?

C: We were supposed to attack India after Afghans, remember?

RP: No. We were supposed to SEEK alliance with them. We were supposed to attack everyone else except them.

C: Ohhh.

Things were so much simpler in Cyrus day, apparently ;)

Ah, man. I thought you were gonna attack India. :(

Nice update. :)

Great update. Hopefully you can get good relations with India. Perhaps they can be of some use against your current enemies.

Cyrus...where are you? You got some work to do now....something something something...where are you...

RP: We just lost in Kandahar.

kandaharpakkoo.jpg

C: No, we didnt!

RP: Yes. We did.

C: Then why do we have 3 marine divisions there fightning successful defensive battle?

kandaharmariinit.jpg

RP: Succesful?

kandaharpakkoo2.jpg

C: Well. These boys will make it successful!

mehrtruppen.jpg

RP: I admire your positive attitude.

C: Not positive. My attitude is...conquerors attitude!

RP: Yeah? Then how our great conqueror, the founder of Persia and all-around perfect Cyrus explains this setback?

kandaharmenettetti.jpg

C: Lack of Immortals?

RP: Now watch how REAL men deal with Afghans.

kandaharvastaisku.jpg

C: Im eager to see results of that suicidal charge. I send our new divisions to border Samarkand and this new bomber wing will be assigned to our tactical bomber squadron. Then you can see the results of Cyrunic warfare!

uusbommittaja.jpg

RP: Cyrunic? Let me quess, "Immortals are t3h pwnage!"

C: Thats not kind of talk I want to hear from person who got our divisions routed in Kandahar.

kandahareihjuvinmee.jpg

RP: How am I supposed to win when mister kingofthewholefreakingworld doesnt let me use any planes?

C: Now, now, lets stop this pointless arqueing. See my master plan here. Our forces will blitz through Samarkand and then continue towards the border of Turkmenistan to create large pocket in northwest Afghanistan.

ekakunnoplani.jpg

RP: With Immortals?

C: With Immortals.

RP: Doesnt it seem we have changed our roles?

C: No. Anyway, large garrison force in Samarkand is our only obstacle to victory!

samarkanditaaskerran.jpg

Huh, maybe you beg India to do more ?
:D

Nice, damn funny.

I feel sorry for RP.

It doesn't seem to be going as well as planned.

Yukala: Actually my teachers are just teachers, Im not in university quite yet. But I agree I deserve atleast 2 courses for this. One for history and one for English

CSK: Thank you. Immortals went to Afghan border. I didnt have any plans for invading Saudi-Arabia. And difference of tactics? Well, to Cyrus it is just "send t3h Imm0t4ls!1!" no matter the time.

AOK.11: Thanks, Im glad you liked it.

Earth's Savior:Its been quite peaceful for me after those 2 dows at the start. I hope it stays this way. And Afghans were dead the second they attacked me.

stnylan: Okey. "I am Swedish warhero excluding Gustavus Adolphus"

lifeless: I dont find competitors for Afghan soil "great". But for reader it might be more interesting.

GeneralHannibal: Defensive line? No, I shall take everything Afghans ever loved and burn it to ground!

kramari: Thank you. I try to be as good as possible but if the quality drastically drops, blame Yukala. It is his mod afterall!

Veilwalker: I dont think that the amount of updates in this AAR is related to release date of Risk Mod. But I will make myself believe so so I feel important.

SnakeIV: lifeless is indeed right, all provinces are vp:s in Risk.

Update coming in < hour.