• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*checks watch*

Voting is now officialy closed
All votes made after this post are invalid and will not be counted.​

Time for another AAR update! As usual, it'll take +- an hour to make. Sneak peek: Sh- just hit the fan in Asia :eek:

Vincent

All the parties could take the classic political compass test, although biased and america-centered. Still good for comparison.
Because I had nothing better to do (although I don't believe it has that much relevance for La Republique):

Rationalist League of France
Economic Left/Right: -6.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.87
pcgraphpng_php.png

Last edited:
According to Kalevoil's estimation 81 votes were cast. PPSP and PaJ control together 30 votes, which is not enough. The magical number is 41. The one that can assemble a coalition with 41 votes behind them will be in government. Intriguing.

Hey hey hey, what's with the posting graphs before we get the chance to finish an updaye? We've got the monopoly on graphs here :D. Although, yes, we have the same results (but we did -2 votes for DLR because of the suspiciousness of those last three voters), so that's the outcome. Outcome can be discussed on the game forums or here, but please wait with posting here before we can make the update

Hey hey hey, what's with the posting graphs before we get the chance to finish an updaye? We've got the monopoly on graphs here :D. Although, yes, we have the same results (but we did -2 votes for DLR because of the suspiciousness of those last three voters), so that's the outcome. Outcome can be discussed on the game forums or here, but please wait with posting here before we can make the update
Sure thing, I trust in your graphs to be much more stylish.

So DLR were cheating??

We're not sure, but we suspect they did a little grey stuff there (three people registered this month, zero posts and all voting DLR can't be a coincidence) so we substracted two votes from them to make sure. Normally the penalty would be five votes, minus the frauded ones, but we'll go easy this time (not that it matters much btw, DLR still has the same position in the ranking)

Sure thing, I trust in your graphs to be much more stylish.
Damn right they are, we have the official font and everything :p. Now, back to the update

To clear the air:

These are real people. I do know them. They will stick around and contribute to the RP. I recruited from my playgroup, which until LR has ignored the forums.

Look, guys, I'm a newbie. Everyone else seems to know each other, and the other parties have had a lot more time to recruite. This was an honest attempt to get voters and expand the membership of the RP.

I'm also a yank who likes to sleep in til ten, so I can't answer right away when rumors and acusations start buzzing around on the other side of the pond. Otherwise I would have explained as soon as people started asking. I hope this hasn't created bad blood. If anyone has any more questions about this, please pm me or ask me in the DLR thread in the party rallying grounds.

To clear the air:

These are real people. I do know them. They will stick around and contribute to the RP. I recruited from my playgroup, which until LR has ignored the forums.

Look, guys, I'm a newbie. Everyone else seems to know each other, and the other parties have had a lot more time to recruite. This was an honest attempt to get voters and expand the membership of the RP.

I'm also a yank who likes to sleep in til ten, so I can't answer right away when rumors and acusations start buzzing around on the other side of the pond. Otherwise I would have explained as soon as people started asking. I hope this hasn't created bad blood. If anyone has any more questions about this, please pm me or ask me in the DLR thread in the party rallying grounds.

To the pit! Nah, j/k :D, it's not a big problem, but we try to make measures against cheating as you'd probably understand. Now if everyone'll excuse me, I need to finish that update (which is taking waay longer than expected, damn graphs...)

Status
Not open for further replies.