• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember people:
Nsad.jpg

Commies and cheaters make Napoleon SAD!

Brothers and sisters of FRANCE! Not all is yet lost.
Every single vote counts.
Remember:
onlyyou.jpg

Could we please get a line with left and right positioned and there TRP puts the symbols of the parties situation on the line. You know if they are left, center or right.

I don't believe a simple left-right continuum could do justice to the variety of ideoleogies and principles the parties here hold.

Another PM vote

Another PM vote on an account that registered this month? Mhm, very suspicious. Could be a lurker, but next time we'll ask the mods to do an IP-query with the IP list we have of our players - note that double-accounting is a grave form of cheating and will be punished severly! (and severely as in: We'll go at your party's votes with a hacksaw)

All DLR and FINP too

I'd start sniffing around.

All DLR and FINP too

I'd start sniffing around.

All Right-wing party members are now under review, we've sent a list of your IPs along with the questionable accounts to the AARland mods. Basically, if one of those accounts match one of the IPs we gave them, there will be consequences.

On the left-right line: I'd agree with Kalelovil on that; for example I have no idea where to put the Rationalists in this. What we can do is ask all parties to describe their ideology in terms of left/right, and we'll add that to their party listing. For example the FINP would be 'Bonapartist/Imperialist', RE 'Right-Wing Radical' etc etc

Three hours left till the elections close. If you want to cast a vote, do it now!

Another PM vote

Another PM vote on an account that registered this month? Mhm, very suspicious. Could be a lurker, but next time we'll ask the mods to do an IP-query with the IP list we have of our players - note that double-accounting is a grave form of cheating and will be punished severly! (and severely as in: We'll go at your party's votes with a hacksaw)

I think it's the DLR dude who has convinced all his friends to vote for him, but I'm suspicous you allow PM voting at all. Perhaps you for the next election could restrict voting to Paradoxplaza to avoid suspious activities.

Shock horror the imperialists rigging the vote? As I've said all along, no respect for democracy! :D

I jest of course, wouldn't want anyone thinking I'm taking this too seriously.

I tend to agree with yourworstnightm that it is likely for the best for voting to be transparent here in this thread in the future.

Anyway, 90 minutes to go? I'm excited! A vote for the PPSP is a vote for democracy and a vote against corrupt imperialist blood-lust!

We know as gamehosts we're not supposed to be biased, but Vesimir his new propaganda is way cool :D. Hope the FfP gets some members

About alleged rigging: Moderators haven't gotten back to us yet, but it's not like we'll make a big deal out of it. If it comes out though, the FINP and DLR will receive a vote reduction penalty in the results. Not that it matters a lot, the Left and Centre would be strong enough to hold out even with 6 new votes for the FINP/DLR.

Closing down the ballot in 30 mins, after that we'll combine the results with a small AAR update (oh yeah, right, we were playing France, forgot all about that among the election fuzz :p). If you want to enter some last votes, do them now!

Status
Not open for further replies.