• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Issues facing the administration

Helping the pope
Pius XVI, the pope and de facto political leader of Northern-Italy has asked us to intervene directly in the Italian Civil War. This puts us at risk of overstretching our forces and angering Germany, but also creates prospects of reclaiming our territories lost in the First World War. What does the government think?

American Civil War
Despite the Atlantic Achat, America has descended into chaos and the legitimate government is no more. We now have the option of supporting either side directly or indirectly, using America's weakness to push our own agenda, or stay out of the conflict completely. Aside from that, the independent state of Hawaii is threatened by a planned Japanese invasion. Our new Australasian allies in the Pacific believe Hawaii, full of high-grade American naval bases, could be a great leverage in negotiations when under our control. We can choose to annex Hawaii before Japan does, or base troops there to protect it from Japanese imperialism, which would surely give us their gratitude.

Because you can't have just one
As we speak, the Arab congress is underway in Cairo, the world's largest meeting of enemies of the Ottoman Empire, where a devious plan to crush the Turk imperialists will surely be contemplated. Also attending are several covert agents from Vesimir's Ministry, and if we play our cards right we could push for total war between the arab states and the Ottoman Empire. An old ally of Germany in the First World War, it's likely Germany will intervene on the Empire's behalf, overstretching their forces even more than they are currently.

That is all for today gentlemen. We eagerly await your response

Just out of Curiosity whats the Ottoman Empires Industrial Capacity?

My navy! My pretty little navy! All those ships need to be renamed! After Napoleon! And Lafayette!

Btw, isn't "The Internationale" actually Syndicalism International in-game? At least in the statistics page it is.

Another thing: AUS is not Australia's tag, I think it's AUT.

24611988.jpg
...who decided to ally with the Hungarian Empire, in a balkan alliance known as the Belgrade Pact. Mitteleuropa now has an extremely fortified balkan front to worry about, ...

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!

Crush pax Germania, Killl them Allll!!!!!!!...

WAIT WAIT. Who invited Bulgarians into the pact?!?!

Send a message to the Aussies, load your bunkers with fuel, and set sail full speed for Hawai.

THE RACE IS ON

are now underway to National France and Ireland, where they will be ported and mainained by French engineers, so as to not to raise German suspicion.
Right. All those carriers in Dublin. Nothing to see here, go away. :rofl:

I shall sneak to Dublin and take one of those carriers as my personal yacht.:D

what the hell is going on what the hell I'm scared and confused.

But seriously, this game is definetly getting interesting now. So much for the linear path of eventual war, we're in a world of abstract now.

It's what we get for playing an AAR on KR. :D

I for one thought AUS referred to the American Union States...

AUS does refer to the American Union State, but they where talking about the tag the nation uses ingame. The AUS uses the tag TEX as it replaces Texas for example. Australasia (and Australia for that matter) use the AST tag, as AUS is used by Austria.

AUS does refer to the American Union State, but they where talking about the tag the nation uses ingame. The AUS uses the tag TEX as it replaces Texas for example. Australasia (and Australia for that matter) use the AST tag, as AUS is used by Austria.

That's true, but I was just explaining why I expressed confusion on how the American Union State became syndicalist.

..oh, and, er, I apologize for my outburst earlier. I just was a little disappointed with the metagame.

There has been some issue during the past week or so with moderators acting within this thread and others, and the response by some in this thread has been unacceptable. If a moderator speaks, then action is to be taken immediately. No response in-thread is necessary as that begins to push the forum rule of arguing with a moderator. No infractions have been handed out but if such behavior continues, they will be given to those in need.

If ever you have an issue with a mod decision, it is to be handled via PM. Those that attempt to bring such issue to the public realm will be infracted going forward. This is a warning. Let's not get to the next level.

why are our units on the border with germany? that is totally going to spark agression from them. sneaking a fleet past them is one thing but you cant exactly hide an army that is opposite from them and their allies

There are units on our border with Germany because we don't have a pact of non-aggression with them. Really, it's that simple - we've always had troops there (even during your government) and the Germans won't bat an eyelid as long as we don't start massing frogs there.

We have not always had troops there, quazzi. It is an action taken by your government.

According to the Orleans peace treaty of 1918:
"- France will agree for a 30-year full demilitarisation of it's entire Eastern Border"

It is my understanding however that the current government knows full well it is ignoring the treaty in its entirety, and by doing so is making a very ambitious but very dangerous gamble using the lives of French citizens as collateral.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.