• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I'd be willing to make it official party policy not only to liberate Albania if the chance arose but to gift it Kosovo as well

repprop3.jpg

Vote Republican Entente for a sensible, sensitive social policy. When we are elected, the Republican Entente will:

Focus on science and education by:
--Awarding scholarship grants for students in higher education in fields of particular importance like medicine, engineering and natural sciences.

--Investing in promising research and encourage the creation of private research institutions

Ensure critical medical aid in times of economical turmoil by:
--Prioritizing lifesaving treatment.

--Offering tax deductions for volunteer work and charity and encourage such activities - helping people help each other.

Combat corruption and cronyism by:
--Making certain official processes fully open to the public, ensuring the accountability of government officials.

--Working openly with the duly elected representatives of the people, the Assembly, and not behind their backs.

With our social policy, the Republican Entente intends to lay the foundation for a better France with a bright future.

I, HochseeFlotte, vote for The French Imperial Napoleonic Party(FINP) and French Royalist Party.

I've been lurking for awhile, I figure this is the best time to join.

*I didn't know there was a Bourbon Restoration party.. Changed my vote.*

Last edited:
I, Apricot, vote for Dieu le Roi (DlR) and the French Imperial Napoleonic Party (FINP).

Sorry for the absence, everyone. I'm on a road trip so internet access is spotty. I check the forums every chance I get. Dieu le Roi is still open for business. In fact, since we single-handedly saved Haiti, we have the most credible foreign policy record of any party here! Vote Dieu le Roi for Catholic unity, traditional values and a crusade to wipe the heretics and infidels of the Earth!

I, Emperor ike, vote for The French Imperial Napoleonic Party(FINP) and Republican Entente(RE).

I, The War Monger, vote for Parti des Jacobins (PaJ) and Center Social Democratic Party (CSDP).

OOC: On a totally unrelated note, I always expected any centre parties to be the smallest really mainly as people seem to enjoy role playing as extremists rather than your usual politicians.

I, 4th Dimension vote French Imperial Napoleonic Party (FINP) and French Royalist Party

OOC: On a totally unrelated note, I always expected any centre parties to be the smallest really mainly as people seem to enjoy role playing as extremists rather than your usual politicians.

OOC: That's right. The real, non-extremist politicians never get anything done. It would make a poor AAR.

OOC: I got lots done ;) Its just that people seem to prefer the truth as seen by the FINP instead of what is said in updates, and hell my party isnt just plain centre it is jingoistic and centrist. As shall be demonstrated when it seems the PaJ will be the lone party in the opposition.

I'll have you know that PCP+LCP alliance was very moderate in Realpolitik. We won the elections hands down and would have had a wonderful two years reign.

The commies were sent to siberia for their failures. All this was done by comrade Stalin. OOC: i think that Albinians are better suited as citizens of France as are the belgums and duckies.

Status
Not open for further replies.