• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Great reading and learning material, misterbean. It was a joy to follow.

Please post a notice in this topic for a new AAR, as I intend to follow that too, whatever you choose to play. :)

Thank you for the compliment, and rest assured that I will post a link whenever I start my new AAR.

Caught up. Congratulations on completing the game and AAR! It's been a great ride, and as previous posters, I have learned a great deal from it. The ending wasn't so much an anti-climax as a potentially interesting Victoria follow-up... who would have gone revolutionary first, France or Russia? :)

I'm still enjoying my Castille/Spain game (still in the 1600s, slightly sidetracked by CK2/Charlemagne at the moment :rolleyes:), generally I do like the handling of colonisation in EU4, but it takes a while to get used to the whims of your viceroys/colonial nations. You should try an England/GB AAR next and go for the east and India.

Revolution in France??? No, no, mon ami, that will not do at all!

Then again, it would have been vicky 2, so who knows?