• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Slghtrpaws

Recruit
Feb 20, 2021
PS4
V2.03
All DLC available for console as of posting enabled

When I get all of the L gate insights there is no project to activate it in the situation log nor can it be done through science ship interface.
Happened to me twice on different saves.
Additional bugs: Advisor voices added with megacorp dlc will use default voice lines in certain situations
When insulting AI the caption where your insult is shown will in certain instances substitute your species name for the name of the species you are insulting
Also there are no administrative offices and in my mind that is a bug.

PS4
V2.03
All DLC available for console as of posting enabled

When I get all of the L gate insights there is no project to activate it in the situation log nor can it be done through science ship interface.
Happened to me twice on different saves.
Additional bugs: Advisor voices added with megacorp dlc will use default voice lines in certain situations
When insulting AI the caption where your insult is shown will in certain instances substitute your species name for the name of the species you are insulting
1) there is no science ship interface, it should all be in the situational log. the fact that it isn't is indeed a bug

2) never heard of advisor voices switching out or using wrong dialouge

3) stop hurting yourself

4) not a bug, administrative buildings are part of a future content update we do not as of yet have access to on console

Has happened to be too
Is the L-Gate in one of your systems?
Like Mordrid said, they come in a later update (2.6? I don't know which one)