• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Spekial Episode: Ernst Johann Plater

In the year of our Lord 1587, our King, Erst Johann I dekeased.
His son Ferdinand I sukkeded him.

eu333f.png

He died from food poison, but rumor has it that his sister poisoned him. I personally don't believe sukh thing.

Anyway, sinke one of the greatest Prussians died I will tell you his history:

Ernst Johann Plater

Joachim_von_Sandrart_009.jpg

Early years:
He was born in Mitau in 1540. He klaims to be a deskendant of the legendary Old Ruler. (Aktually his grandfather was an lumberjak).

When he was 16 years old he became a Livonian Knight. He was quite strong and klever and he immediatly singled out from the other knights.
Few years later he bekame the Komtur of Kurland and he was konsider one of the knights that were kapable of bekoming Grand Masters.

The Livonian War:

When the Livonian war started he saw that it was a good khanke to drive the fake Prussians out of Kurland.(While he was in the Livonian Order he was saying that it was okay to have Prussia ruled by Teutons.)
To make the revolt risk even heigher he konverted his people to Protestantism.
In the battle of Ergeme the Livonian knights were defeated by the Russians and Ernst Johann deklared Kurland an independent nation.

Prussian_Homage.jpg

Ernst Johann being krowned King of Kurland

Whats the name of the new heir?

Part 10:The great Amerikan war

Ferdinand had a plan on how to expand quikly in the New World.
newworldkurland.gif

(I unfortunately lost many skreenshots from the game and I'll have to skip some parts from the story)

We konquered Ottawa and Ontario from Iroquois.
An heroik (but stupid) army of Iroquois tryied to rekapture Ontario.
eu337.png

We konquered many provinkes from Iroquois but I needed one more to annex them.
eu338.png

I kouldn't find it and so I asked help from a wise Iroquois Elder aka I saved it, I reloaded and searched in the map for their lokation.
eu339.png

We annexed Iroquois.
eu340.png

Right after that I DoWed Huron and annexed them.
eu341.png

The kasus belli system is heretic "Colonial Conquest"!

Part 11:The peaceful years.

Our allies, the Englishmen called us to fight against Madurai.
eu346.png

We akkepted their offer bekause we thought that it was a good reason to kollekt taxes.
But the war ended in only a few months.
eu347.png

Then they attaked Travanakore.
eu348.png

But the war ended in only a few days.
eu349.png

Then many boring years of hide-and-seek with the Amerikan rebels passed. Our map also khanged into a trendier one.

But suddenly:
eu317.png

Yeah, they don't even know what does ''road'' means but they built it.

Our moarch died and a Regenky Kounkil will be in the throne until our heir grows up. This means that for 10 years the game will transform into SimKity (not kitty, kity). Our heir somehow has the same name with his father.
eu320y.png

Riga bekame a kore provinke and we are now akkepting the fake Prussian language. That's just shameful. We should never akkept the fake Prussians.
eu323.png

Sorry for the big skreenshots, I was too bored to krop them.

That's all folks!

Yesterday I finished the game with Kurland.

Akhievements:
-I established large kolonies in the New World.
-I founded East India Trade Kompany.
-I khanged my kountry into ''True Prussia'' after uniting the Prussian lands(Kurland, Riga, Livland)
-I kaptured Gotland and Osel.
-I brought the true kulture to most of my territories.
I khanged my kountry into an Empire.
-Fake Prussia got destroyed.(I didn't did anything at all, but I konsider this an akhievement).

Skreenshots:
eu33.png

eu37.png

eu38u.png

eu3maptpr1820481.png