• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it doesn't matter if there's a Kurdish state in the game. More tags means more enjoyable game after all.

Exactly! Might not be 100% historical but would be fun to have, especially since it's not very likely this Kurdish state appears in-game since the Ottomans are very strong.

Reactions:
If we're making countries for civilian-killing terrorists who actively resist and threaten to derail every diplomatic move made so far, why not add ISIS as well? At least they act like a country instead of being freeloaders who riot at any given chance.

Stop trying to make your foolish dreams sound like reality. Kurdistan never was, and never will be a country.

Reactions:
Hey, Sultan Tolan, listen me

Firstly, your thread is about non-sense. Your posts about seperatism; and I'm smart enough to know your purpose.

Secondly, you don't know anything about Kurds or East Anatolia. There weren't any independent Kurdish principality or 'khanate' in the history. Don't come here by reading wikipedia or your dreams and don't write anything about Kurds or East Anatolia by sitting on your chair at Amsterdam. Come to Turkey and learn the situation.
I think you are annoying my national and country-feelings by these posts.

Thirdly, I can call you as silly terrorism sympathiser by looking to your shared 'Kurdistan Maps' or 'Kurdistan Flags'.

and I say again, you don't know anything and your purpose is another things.

There weren't any word like Kurdistan until 20th century. Kurdistan means a territory nowadays, not means a khanate, principality or country.
But I can say Kurdish culture can be added to game. But Kurds didn't have any country so far. Even until the Turks come. Sadly for them.

Off topic: DanubianCossak‎ are you reading this, you see what unites us is greater than what divides us :p

I just thought your tone was a bit too aggressive

I am not aggressive. This is provocative topic if you know the present situations.

I'm not an expert at destabilizing governments :D

But I'm sure that EU4 forums aren't the best place to start a revolution. ;)

You can talk about things that I'll never talk about. Not good and not funny. But maybe strange for you.
There is nothing about destabilizing governments. Don't change the subject.
There are everything about ideas. and ideas can be deadly, you can know, if you gained some life-experience.

Reactions:
This is a strategy game about history

Its an alternative strategy game.

I don't think the OP is really trying to destabilize modern-day Turkey by proposing a Kurdish EU4 country tag, there would be much better ways of achieving this...

I loved this one :p
It is really weird that those guys turn a suggestion thread into a political thread.. lol.

Reactions:
Whats with the Turks not liking the idea of Kurdistan?

Like is it "Turkey stronk, turkey can into empire" or is there actually any good reason for this?

Do you want the partition your country by terrorists anytime? Horrible to even hear and see. Did you guys understand me?

Reactions:
1) Lol I am from Poland and while I definitely wouldn't like Silesian independence (and there is Silesian autonomy movement in Poland) caring so much about eu4 game formable nations is ridiculous, hell I like when Silesia erupts in EU4 games cuz it is interesting/unique stuff in a game about FREAKIN ALTERNATE HISTORY.

2) As EU4 is freaking grand strategy game and the deeper/more dynamic it is the better for gameplay, I see absolutely no reason to not allow on alternate history happening during which Ottoman Empire falls :( and Kurdistan appears lol.

3) Using the word 'LIES' in instant national sef - defense in a light - hearted discussion about such sophisticasted subject as uhm history of ethnic groups reduces the speaker's legitimacy by 40 points :p

4) Generally speaking, I don't trust anyone who screams LIES in a serious discussion until he provides proofs. The first thing I think about when hearing such histery are fundamentalists of whatever religious, crazy conspiracy theorists, marxist/obiectivist nutjobs and sensitive nationalists :D

Sorry bros, the first impression is made ^^

5)
Do you want the partition your country by terrorists anytime? Horrible to even hear and see. Did you guys understand me?

a) Gosh, I don't know nuances of Middle - Eastern ethnic history but I am freakin sure terrorism in modern meaning appeared in 20th century.
b) Okay, it's pretty possible Kurds are using terrorist means, so what? Armenian Genocide is a Western Lie (as Istanbul is the only true source of historical knowldge in the world lol) or should every single nation which committed crimes against another (...so virtually every single nation on Earth lol) including Poland and Turkey be banned from forming in freakin video game?
c) Gosh, I have been playing as Nazi Third Reich in HOI3 and completely conquering my own real life homeland, Poland, because it is freaking computer game. I have been playing as dark side forces in all possible games and conquering the world as Poland, Turkey, enemies of Poland, enemies of Turkey and whatever country I wanted to play. So what? As long as it is sensitive abstraction and not freaking Crime-Against-Humanity Simulator?
d) Your histery makes even more sense as we are speaking about alternate history game from 200-500 years back from now so you will be able to create Kurdish lawful non-terrorist country now, lol :p

6) From what I know Kurds are fighting hard against ISIL and from what I know about crimes of ISIL against their own nation/religion/human race/sanity I would ally even with Satan himself to hunt those bastards down.

Last edited:
Reactions:
Do you want the partition your country anytime? Horrible to even hear and see. Did you guys understand me?

Hmm well Scotland was leaving Greit Britain few months ago and the Catalans are wanting a referendum for their independence.

I do understand that Kurds are a special case seeing that they have never had a state of their own but im not for denying people their right to live as a sovereign state if they so wish.

Are the Turks holding Kurdic majority areas in Turkey against their will?

1) Lol I am from Poland and while I definitely wouldn't like Silesian independence (and there is Silesian autonomy movement in Poland) caring so much about eu4 game formable nations is ridiculous, hell I like when Silesia erupts in EU4 games cuz it is interesting/unique stuff in a game about FREAKIN ALTERNATE HISTORY.

2) As EU4 is freaking grand strategy game and the deeper/more dynamic it is the better for gameplay, I see absolutely no reason to not allow on alternate history happening during which Ottoman Empire falls :( and Kurdistan appears lol.

3) Using the word 'LIES' in instant national sef - defense in a light - hearted discussion about such sophisticasted and sensitive (?????????????) subject as uhm history of ethnic groups reduces the speaker's legitimacy by 40 points :p

4) Generally speaking, I don't trust anyone who screams LIES in a serious discussion until he provides proofs. The first thing I think about when hearing such histery are fundamentalists of whatever religious, crazy conspiracy theorists, marxist/obiectivist nutjobs and sensitive nationalists :D

Sorry bros, the first impression is made ^^

But wtf is this about this image?

kurdistan_map.jpg

Can you see any sunny side in this image?

Hmm well Scotland was leaving Greit Britain few months ago and the Catalans are wanting a referendum for their independence.

I do understand that Kurds are a special case seeing that they have never had a state of their own but im not for denying people their right to live as a sovereign state if they so wish.

By martyrize their militiaries?
---
and look again the post what you quoted. You are missing a word.

I beliave he just picked a random image to show off the vague borders of said nation that could be formed, it's not a carefully calculated attempt to undermine the Turkish reputation.

But it's attempt to my national-feels. You guys are lucky, because there aren't too much Turk.

Reactions:
No. Free electricity-no electric bill, steady health care delivery, and huge investments made in last ten years. No reason to yearn for independence. Let alone the firm relations between majority of Kurds and Turks caused by religious unity. ;)

-------------
If there's even a Kurdish state in the game as of AOW. No reason to debate any longer, right? :rolleyes:

There's a Kurdish state being implemented in the new patch:
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/content.php?1968-Eu4-Art-of-War-Development-Diary-2-Marches-Unrest-Persia

As for IRL, we'll see a Kurdish state implemented there soon too. Kurdistan Zindabad.

Okay, I liked it. Paradox know what they should do. There are no need to these non-sense threads and images. These people are a part of us irl.
and a more thing, there aren't only Kurdish peoples living in East Anatolia, Turks and Kurds living together.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.