• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

King_kovu

First Lieutenant
23 Badges
Jul 14, 2012
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines
At the present time this isn't ready but hopefully will be very soon.

Okay, so welcome. This is what I'm simply calling My Mod, hopefully temporarily.

It is a culmination of my work on my previous two mods, several little tweaks I fancy improve the game in a way that also includes little things from other people that I feel improve the game or fit with the mod that I have permission to use.

So, below is an explanation of the mod. I'm looking to gain opinions and so on before I release and mostly see if anyone has any suggestions and so on. Also, if anyone can think of what category this would fall under in the List of Mods thread I'd much appreciate it...at the moment I'm referring to it as a 'Mini Overhaul'

Changelog of First Release:
Common
Defines:
Increases cost of breaking a truce
Increases cost of attacking someone on crusade
Quadruples the cost of attacking an ally
Increases Piety for releasing someone from prison
Increases Demesne limits
Increases number of elector titles legally held
Increases cost of Assassination
Increases the TOG Prep invasion county limits
To ask for vassalisation costs 10 gold as you should probably send a small gift with your request.
costs 10 piety to break betrothal
Halves the amount of time a chancellor must have been on a job before you can reassign
Halves the prestige damage and reward for marrying someone of a different tier
Adds a month to how long you can have vassal's troops raised before they get upset
Doubles pagan concubine prestige
You may only LEAD one faction at a time
Lowers the ages for Marriage and for adult portraits but not the actual LEGAL adulthood age (so you don't lose out on time educating)
Makes old age portrait activate at 55
Increases mortality rates for ages below forty, some ages slightly, others drastically.
Increases death due to and during birth of mother and child but only slightly.
Alters prestige received for titles, most cases increasing it.
Increases the Dynasty prestige calculation quantities.
Big piety bonuses for granting King and Duke tier titles to the church
Halves cost to destroy titles
Changes title claiming changes
Increases Republic and Theocracy max levels in a realm to 65%. Will probably be revised down to 45%, I'm unsure
Increases land needed to form kings drastically, and to usurp Kings and Emperors
Adds a morale penalty for not having a leader of an army
Increases value of battles
Lowers opinions needed for vassals to give you troops...not by much but just a little
Increases value of taking the capital
My usual edits to the RD values