• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

toyherb

Recruit
May 26, 2019
I am playing the latest PS4 version of the game (although to my knowledge all versions of the game have this bug). In Dyrford Crossing, there is an ogre living in a cave named Korgrak that I cannot interact with even though I am supposed to. He will say something about coming to an agreement but I can't have a dialogue with him and the journal tells me to go back to the farmer. (Guides exist on the quest so it used to be finishable.) (This character also is involved in the quest Blood Legacy.)

On PC, it is possible to fix the issue by adjusting some things in the code. Apparently the game believes I have already killed Korgrak because I have killed ogres in the Endless Paths.

I was hoping a fix could be made by Paradox, since it looks simple to do.

I am severely disappointed I can't do this quest.

Upvote 0
Ha ha, sucker. You too blindly believed you'd get something from these guys. I can't stop laughing!
In all seriousness, sorry to hear about the bugged quests. I don't even have it in me to launch this game anymore and see what's what. I've actually deleted it for the time being, and as is slowly proving itself, I may never launch it again. All I can recommend is never purchase another title from these clowns. I know I'm not, none of my Xbox Live friends will, my wife won't and neither will my daughter or any of my cousins, nor my mother. We're all gamers. Gamers who don't take shit from publishers and developers.

Ha ha, sucker. You too blindly believed you'd get something from these guys. I can't stop laughing!
In all seriousness, sorry to hear about the bugged quests. I don't even have it in me to launch this game anymore and see what's what. I've actually deleted it for the time being, and as is slowly proving itself, I may never launch it again. All I can recommend is never purchase another title from these clowns. I know I'm not, none of my Xbox Live friends will, my wife won't and neither will my daughter or any of my cousins, nor my mother. We're all gamers. Gamers who don't take shit from publishers and developers.
Well I'm certainly surprised to see a reply at all especially when you dont seem to care for these guys. I dont think this bug is going to ruin the game for me or anything, but I was certainly a little disappointed at the time. I still enjoy the game a lot.

It makes sense since the port was released a good while ago and they are working on the sequel port for the winter... I just wanted to give it a shot. I'm the optimistic type and there's no harm in trying.