• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So a few bugs I’ve encountered. I’ve noticed if you’re on the paper doll screen that shows your gear, if you lightly drag on something as if taking it off it actually deletes the items. Now I usually just dealt with it because it was easily replaceable items. This time it was an old staff of healing that I had been able to enchant (that can no longer be done because of no good reason). Please take a look into this issue.

Also, why can’t we upgrade/enchant special Weapons and armour? This was the silliest thing to be removed.

really like this game
both versions pc and mobile

but thought i'd provide some feedback on a couple bugs think I may have come across
these were experienced on an Android Phone

1. Wandering Store - display bug
as previously reported the wandering store still shows the sell tab of the store when last accessed from a town

2. Vault - Item Duplication
vault x10 item duplication still persists
initial conditions: item being withdrawn had > 10 in stack therefore x10 option available
fast click withdraw x10
if successfully got item count < 0 for (example was able to withdraw 12 to 2 to -8)
here I m makin a guess on code
code check for item visibility is checked vs 0 but actual in game memory value is < 0 therefore stays visible
but the withdraw x10 button visibility check isn't re-evaluated
most likely due to the condition shouldn't be attainable
have verified that the item count is a negative value
when item goes to < 0
item is still displayed
now if add items back
the item count stays at 1
till actually replaced all the new (duplicated) items
the negative item count in vault resolves itself on game close
apparently item list (memory storage) is rebuilt on load
and vault items < 0 are reset to 0 (rather not re-added to vault item list in memory)
and hence removed from the vault

3. Poison and Wound effects
Rules:
Poison effects Energy till 0 the Health
Wound effects Health
if Healing person w/ Wound healing is applied to Wound first if anything is left the remainder of the heal is applied to the character
likewise if Restoring Energy to person w/ Poison Energy applied to Poison first then to character (cleric/cheerleader-shield/etc)
Possible Bug:
there appears to be a bug on checks and the application of the heal/restore energy
i'll use the Poison condition cause this is easy to reproduce
go to Sewers
rest so full health/energy
start a fight
random characters will be get Poison 50 condition
prior to poisoned characters using Energy ie they are still max Energy
restore Energy to players via Cheerleader Shield,Cleric Radiance etc...
this should remove the condition Cheerleader Shield is 100 Energy Restore-- Cleric Radiance should be > 50 Energy Restore
BUT as the Poisoned characters are Max Energy the Restore Energy isn't applied therefore the Poison isn't removed either
if repeat the process after used some Energy then the Poison will be removed as the Restore Energy will now attempt to be applied
i'm sure this applies to wound as well
but harder to verify difficult to get Wound and Max Health at same time
rare scenario in dungeon -- blade trap / fail save / fight

I’ve also noticed that after you have found the stairs on the floor of a dungeon if you go to another room on the same floor it will not allow you to open options to move around. Effectively you are trapped and have to close the game and reopen it. Only thing allowable on the rest of that floor is to go to the exit.

Don't know if it's better to add bugs here or in new topics... since everybody seem to write them here I'll conform :)

1) Bulwark freeze: Every time an enemy attack if my knight has active Bulwark points, before the attack the app freezes for 3 to 10 seconds.
Not the end of the world, but since I finally unlocked the Knight I was anxious to try the Bulwark dynamics... at the moment I end up not using it at all.

2) Surfer bug: surfer abilty doesn't work 100% of the time. The skill description is still the same, so it should automatically remove a condition every turn, but it simply doesn't.

3) Thief bug: Stealth passive ability doesn't trigger every time he is attacked. Tryed in various scenarios, also tryed with only him alive so I could really test it thoroughly. It seems to fire 50/70% of the times.

If you take the loot chest quest, go to the cave, leave, abandon the quest, and go back with less than 150 gold and not enough items to get above that, your game softlocks and youre stuck there forever.

Ambush Skill for the Hunter Class doesn't seem to work.
At skill level 7 I get +3 Initiative and +9 Damage
Hail of arrows does 37 (Skill level 16)
Current equipment on my Hunter gives 8 additional spell damage, 2 additional spell damage from the game room, and 2 additional damage from the soft spot.
So I should be dealing 37+8+2+2+9 (58) from Hail of Arrows. The enemy I'm fighting is a skeleton with 5 Damage reduction. So my Hail of Arrows damage should be 53 but instead I'm only doing 43. So not only am I not getting a damage boost I'm actually dealing 1 less damage.

Hi,
I have a Surfer, Dwarf, Ninja that I converted in the tavern. As a Surfer it should remove 1 condition per turn and it is not removing 1 condition per turn.

Please help!
My device: Android, Samsung Galaxy S5

Last edited:
An issue I have come across is that I've owned everything in the game except the windows and gems but I only have furniture at level 3 (which makes sense) but I'm missing the characters, classes, and stories that I bought with all my gold before the update that made it an in game currency.

As of now on Android gold bonuses are not working, as only base gold gets added to purse. XP bonuses I think are not working, as characters equipped with +XP accessories don't "catch up" with characters further ahead.

As of now on Android gold bonuses are not working, as only base gold gets added to purse. XP bonuses I think are not working, as characters equipped with +XP accessories don't "catch up" with characters further ahead.
For KoPP2, the individual +XP bonus works. But the effect is so small that you would barely notice it. It is however noticeable when obtaining quest's XP reward (due to the scaling)

Also, it is technically impossible actually for lower level party to catch up with higher member of party if they are keep in same battle. Mainly due to how EXP spreads and that killing member gets bigger XP.
-----------
Example case: 3 party members, all level 1 with 0 XP. all same character (lab rat), race (elf) and class (psion) using hack.
  • First one has no accessories,
  • Second one has 4x Mirror of reflections (total of 20% individual XP bonus),
  • Third has 2x mirrors (10% individual XP bonus)

Battle with a single Fowlbear in big town (level 192 / NG+5), killed him with throwing plenty of big bombs to cause sudden death. it results like this:
  • First one with no accessories killed the fowlbear with SD (last hit) = raised to level 4 with about 98% of the bar (almost level up again)
  • Second one with 4x mirror = Level 5 with about 33% of the bar
  • Third one with 2x mirror = Level 4 with only 80% bar

From here, it is obvious that the killer gains more individual XP compared the party in some amount. It takes somewhere more than 10% ~ 15% individual XP bonus to leap over it. It also could be calculated depending on damage dealt / healing / damage taken / contributions / etc.

---------
For a lower-level party member to catch up with higher-level party member while in same battle. The lower-level party member actually NEEDS TO BE THE KILLER, one which deals the last hit, while wearing hefty amount of individual XP bonus gain.

Party +XP gained from instrumental or gameroom or buffs however shows bigger, more noticeable effect reflected in the result screen as "Group Bonus". Gold bonus also works though, it is reflected as the "Item Bonus". Note that the writing of XP obtained in the result screen should be handled differently with the gold obtained text.

Eg:
If result screen shows XP obtained is 10, enemy quantity bonus is +5, group bonus +5 = 20 EXP obtained, your base XP is correctly 10.
If result screen shows gold obtained is 5000, item bonus is 1000 = 5000 gold obtained, because your base is actually 4000 gold.

It is weird that XP obtained result does not include bonus but the gold includes the bonus (except for individual XP which counted later).

Last edited:
Hi. I've been having this issue lately (maybe for a few days) and it happened more than several times. Needless to mention I really don't like it.

The problem is, during a fight the game suddenly stops the attacks. I mean, for example an enemy attacks me or I attack an enemy and then it stops. I can't attack, enemies don't attack, the enemy's health bar goes missing (the enemy can also look darkened) and I have to save & exit the game. I tried waiting for it to work again but to no avail. I can click on my party members and it shows their statics page but I can't do anything else. It makes me lose the money and experience that would come with winning (and honestly sometimes this happens just before I can deal the last damage and kill the last enemy which is absolutely frustrating) and also lose my time.

I have been farming in daily dungeon so I don't know if it happens in other maps. When I save & exit and start the game again it starts the game from the previous room (since I couldn't finish the fight it doesn't count that room as cleared) but I can see my party members' healths and energies as I left the fight. For example, if I started the fight with 1000 health and 1000 energy and had to save & exit with 800 health and 500 energy during the fight because of the bug, then my game starts from the previous room with 800 health and 500 energy. So it is as if I left the fight willingly (I mean, technically it's true but not true at the same time). Also if any of my members dies during fight when I start the game again they are still dead.

I thought it was some insignificant bug that would happen once or twice but it happened too many times already.

For example, in this screenshot this guy just killed my player and as I was about to strike back, I realised I can't. I could use the money I would get from killing this monster (there were 3 in total) for reviving my player.

I hope it gets solved soon.

Edit: grammar

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180829-142622.png
    Screenshot_20180829-142622.png
    68,1 KB · Views: 36
Hey how’s it going I’m using an apple phone with the latest update and when I click the app to start up the game as normal with the paradox Interactive logo then KKY games logo then the game freezes on a black screen.

This happens pretty all the time and I’ve tried restarting my device and the game still does not load, it just remains black screen.

Would you be able to help me? I think it’s a bug

Hey how’s it going I’m using an apple phone with the latest update and when I click the app to start up the game as normal with the paradox Interactive logo then KKY games logo then the game freezes on a black screen.

This happens pretty all the time and I’ve tried restarting my device and the game still does not load, it just remains black screen.

Would you be able to help me? I think it’s a bug
Delete the game from your phone.

Reset the App Store cache:
https://www.imore.com/how-clear-your-app-store-cache-and-force-reload/

Install the game again.

Sadly this will probably lose your save game progress, if any, as you haven't logged into the game with your Paradox account so the saves are not backed up to our cloud.

If so let me know how much in gold and diamonds you need to buy back any character classes, expansions and room furniture you've lost in that operation.

Delete the game from your phone.

Reset the App Store cache:
https://www.imore.com/how-clear-your-app-store-cache-and-force-reload/

Install the game again.

Sadly this will probably lose your save game progress, if any, as you haven't logged into the game with your Paradox account so the saves are not backed up to our cloud.

If so let me know how much in gold and diamonds you need to buy back any character classes, expansions and room furniture you've lost in that operation.
Hi I did the cache reset and downloaded the app again but it still continues to freeze.

Hi I did the cache reset and downloaded the app again but it still continues to freeze.
That's usually caused by a corrupted save game, which the process I gave will fix. Has the game ever run on this phone, or never yet?