• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Virtual Reality part 4 quest not available.
Pestering jester, pugbear, attack beaver, spidey, ice troll and flaming skull at 100% in bestiary
Am I missing anything?

They dumped the Greater Doppelganger from Bestiary and probably forgot to remove it from VR4 requirements as well. Sigh.

That was the point why it had to be removed from the bestiary in the first place.

They dumped the Greater Doppelganger from Bestiary and probably forgot to remove it from VR4 requirements as well. Sigh.

That was the point why it had to be removed from the bestiary in the first place.

Mobile KoPaP2 user here: So then, I've cleared all the game. I've gotten all achievements except the virtual reality and level 40 (I was waiting for VR to finish the whole game, and then get going to NG+ to grind up to 40 and be done with the game until new content would come).
Are you telling me I literally cannot complete the achievements because of a bug?

How long has this bug existed, and why hasn't it been coded out and patched yet?

Edit: tagging @Nisshagen here in hopes of getting a fix.
Also, apologising for my rage above. I had just spent 1-2h going around clearing everything, then searching online to see what was the issue, until I finally found this post after not understanding what was going on and why my list was full yet no quest was there. Hoping it gets fixed soon.

Oh, this is fresh, introduced by the latest patch a few weeks ago.

Horrible timing for me to play it then haha.

@Zemurin Is there anyway to check how many hours I've spent on it by the way? Android here. I estimate some 50h at least. Maybe more since I finished the game and everything in the first play-through with every character at about ~35 and basically best in slot equipped for my setup.

Would be cool to see stats page in the game, like how much gold you've collected thus far, how much exp, how many killed monsters, etc.

I'm having the same issue. Can't unlock VR achievement despite having everything 100%. Ive tried killed Greater Doppelgangers and even though I've killed them before they morph, they will not show up in beastery.
As I've read, apparently they have been taken out but please fix the rest of the quest unlocking :( So close to having all the achievements . This game was absolutely a blast!

I believe this still isn't working in the latest update (2,5b96 on Android). All the pages of my bestiary are filled to 100%, but I cannot trigger a quest at the laboratory to let me do the VR 4 fight.

New patch:

New Features:
New Store! We have collected everything you can buy in the game in one place!
New Currency -> Diamonds! You get them by completing achievements on Google Play. Remember to sign in!
The previous Diamonds that you got by purchasing real money offers are now changed to Crowns. You unlock unique music instruments by collecting Crowns.

Bugfixes:
A few lucky players got huge amounts of gold from random loot. Sale price of these items have now been fixed to make things more fair.

So when reinstalling the game, which I'd uninstalled due to the magic mushroom bug, I was awarded all the diamonds for my achievements, and then when syncing with the cloud, I lost all of those diamonds.

How do I get them back?

So when reinstalling the game, which I'd uninstalled due to the magic mushroom bug, I was awarded all the diamonds for my achievements, and then when syncing with the cloud, I lost all of those diamonds.

How do I get them back?
By syncing down from the cloud you overwrote your new local save with the older cloud save from before you uninstalled the game. Naturally everything newer was lost by doing that.

If you have any documentation of the diamonds you lost, please send it in via a support ticket at paradox.zendesk.com . Thanks.

By syncing down from the cloud you overwrote your new local save with the older cloud save from before you uninstalled the game. Naturally everything newer was lost by doing that.

If you have any documentation of the diamonds you lost, please send it in via a support ticket at paradox.zendesk.com . Thanks.

I already had it corrected via support ticket, however, the point is that, considering how much of a fustercluck the last few patches have been, I can't possibly be the only person that uninstalled the game pending some kind of fix. The cloud restore step should happen before the diamond calculation step.

So players that got all the achievements already can never earn diamonds?

The game will award them based on your achievements when you boot it up after the update.

The game will award them based on your achievements when you boot it up after the update.

Not quite. If I delete the game and reinstall it, I get a bunch of diamonds to pop up retroactively for the achievements I've racked up in the past. But if I then sync from the cloud, all the diamonds disappear.
Players cannot earn diamonds for achievements they already have without deleting their save games and losing all progress.

I'm also having an issue with the VR quest. Done parts 1-3 and the origami one but have no more quests available anywhere and haven't reached level 40. I've sudden deathed multiple dopplegangers and they still do not show up in the bestiary. I'm being told by support they don't know what I'm missing and they don't know why I cannot continue. I told them I researched the quest and the doppleganger was removed from the bestiary and they recommended I post here. I checked here now and it seems they have either ignored all the people on mobile having this issue or they choose to not fix it.

Possiblebug the clerics purge ability sometimes doesn’t appear to remove the conditions. Does it remove or just give another chance to save against it. If it actually does remove the conditions it’s not removing the markers making it indistinguishable from actually saving when the turn of the affected character comes up. Also think the surfer ability has this same issue.

They dumped the Greater Doppelganger from Bestiary and probably forgot to remove it from VR4 requirements as well.
It turns out this is exactly what has happened. Well done!

Should be fixed in the next patch.

Not quite. If I delete the game and reinstall it, I get a bunch of diamonds to pop up retroactively for the achievements I've racked up in the past. But if I then sync from the cloud, all the diamonds disappear.
Players cannot earn diamonds for achievements they already have without deleting their save games and losing all progress.

Since I made this comment, the app updated again to v2.6b05.
After the update, I received my 585 diamonds and my save games were still intact. That's a nice step forward.
However, respeccing now costs a whopping 140 diamonds. That's an insane $3.50 to respec a guy once!

Yeah, I had to fill out a ticket to get mine.

Just installed this game on Samsung galaxy s8. Having issues not being able to read some npc text asit displays "off screen"

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171230-180054.png
    Screenshot_20171230-180054.png
    253,8 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot_20171230-180846.png
    Screenshot_20171230-180846.png
    326,5 KB · Views: 48
Hi, big fan of your games!
Anyways, I've encountered a bug while playing a quest, its glitch not letting me do anything.
Quest: Fighting the Pale Dragon at The Wall.

The text pops up for it to appear and the fight begins, but nothing happens. This problem is also preventing me from starting other quests, leaving me in an endless loop of a bugged quests.
Here's a picture to explain what is happening.
20180126214442_1.jpg

Thanks for any help!
My version is on Steam.

You will probably have to abandon the quest you are on and start it again.

If that doesn't help, I'm sorry but there's nothing else we can really do. Odd though that this game has been out so long yet I don't recall other such reports ... !