• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Id like to report a bug, which is exartcly the same as the one mentioned in the first post. Using LG Nexus 5, I cant start the game with internet connection turned on. The game loads, shows the title screen and then crashes.

Bought it on IOS, played through, uninstalled... and now I want to install it again on my IPad, but it says I have to buy it and pay the full price again.
What the hell? This is a bit greedy, dont you think?

I don't know where to post minor bugs that I found, but I found out that in the spawn point village the kappa with the purple headband take 2 different monsters positions when you chose your enemies and that the one with the black headband is not there.
2015-12-27_00001.jpg

Last edited:
Bought it on IOS, played through, uninstalled... and now I want to install it again on my IPad, but it says I have to buy it and pay the full price again.
What the hell? This is a bit greedy, dont you think?
Same device or a different one?

Regardless, if you are using the same Apple Store iTunes account you should be able to just install it. Try contacting their support.

Hi,

wanted to report a bug.

My Device is Nexus 5 (2013) with android 5.1, i have the most recent version from the play store (2.05b i think)
i am seeing regular crashes since the last two or three updates.
it is not reproduceable but appears to always happen at the same time.
namely when cellular connection is lost the game crashes.

Bulwark is not working as described. Per the skill description, the bonus threat should gradually diminish as the knight is hit, but it is all lost with every hit every time.

Is it possible that the reduction of threat on damage wasn't scaled up with the free edition's higer values?

I have recently bought ("bought", it's free) the game and enjoyed it very much. But while using the tavern (switching characters) i had all characters unseated. I logged out (had to go, busy life, etc. etc.) But now I can't load my save anymore
Screenshot_20170826-183728.png

I have restarted the game and my phone. Looked online, but couldn't find anything.

Last edited:
O found a bug and its a pretty bad one. It consists in 3 steps:
-First you put your hero in the tavern.Screenshot_20170908-113620-881.png
-Then you save and exit.
-You take off the hero but at this point you can no longer take his itens off.
-If you save and exit and reenter the game your itens will Screenshot_20170908-113620-881.png Screenshot_20170908-113802-141.png be gone

Has anyone yet reported that on Android the Expandria quest that requires mushrooms to craft trade good drink can no longer be done unless you save the few mushrooms that drop in the early game? Mushrooms do not drop from creatures nor are they available in shops at the time you get the quest. This halts progress in the late game with the expansion.

Regarding the mushrooms and crafting the miracle concoction drink to advance the storyline in Expandria. I finally managed to buy two mushrooms for 60000 gold each by running around the map looking at what was available for sale. Unfortunately, the mushrooms I bought could not be used in crafting for whatever reason. They had a green background if that is a hint. This keeps the expandria trade quest broken and undoable.

Load mushrooms into crafting slot using ring of spelling recipe. Then adjust the recipe for concoctions.

Bug report: when the dungeon map is visible and the beastiary is opened & closed, the main menu interface shoves itself into one's face, but without actually returning to the main menu. It's not game-breaking since you can "load" your current game to return to the main menu, but it is a little annoying.

//edit: The bug occured on Android, and has been tested in the cave and the daily challenge.