• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

MalinS

Queen of Pie
6 Badges
Jan 7, 2013
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • For the Motherland
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Magicka 2 - Signup Campaign
  • Paradox Order
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
Hi guys!

Since today is release day, here's a list of known issues and work-arounds for Knights of Pen & Paper II on mobile:

iOS & Android: Furniture menu may occasionally twist into the 'wrong' landscape orientation and appear upside-down. Please just turn the device around.

Android:
Everyplay recordings may sometimes show NPC's shadows and speech bubbles overlapping.

iOS & Android:
Occasionally, upon entering a new area, the XP bar may flash up for no good reason.

Samsung Galaxy Note 4: Game Crashes on start up
We're working on a hotfix for this but there's a workaround:
  • Download the game
  • Turn off the internet connection to your Note 4
  • Start the game

Have fun adventuring!

Last edited:
Hi...made an account strictly to post bugs I have encountered

****Gold bonus from trinket's do not add to loot drop every battle. ( So far only works on secret island )
(the Briefcase +4% extra gold, Purse 1% and rich kids 10% )
(current party's bonus is 32%)
( based off of 5 briefcases and 2 purses and a rich kid perk)

****+threat and -Threat are not working.

Current party:

Assassin 24
13 threat (when Vanish is active 9)

Wizard 25
3 threat

Theif
20 threat

Paladin
39 threat ( When guiding strike is active 57)

Cleric
13 threat

As you can see my paladin has a gross amount of threat compared to the rest of the party, since the threat ( more than party combined )

Yet once and only once I activate Vanish on my Assassin, does she become the only target until it is de activated.
( as soon as it comes on she is attacked, otherwise she is left alone)
(This was noted after 8 consecutive times attempting to use the move over the course of 3 battles )

****Experience Gauge sticks and is seen in battles unless I fully close the App

****The Cleric's skill only ever removes one random condition ( even though i have purge leveled to 6 stating up to three )

Now I have beaten the game

I have noticed that not every area is at 100% despite no quests unfinished or loot undiscovered. Is this all based off of NAT 20's for secrets?

What does the ball of Goo, various coloured dye and vowels craft into. No recipe is present .

Suggestion

Charms are not present in game, but are craftable. If a weapon already has a scroll crafted to it A charm when added to the game should be able to be added directly at the crafting station

***Black arts (sin Skill) should scale up faster than one per level. at least 1.5-1.8

***Smoke bomb is super over powered, the infliction radius should be brought down from 5 enemies to 3.

***Clerics Divine Judgment is Useless and should have a higher damage scaling ( I never used it )

***Wizards Frost bite Should be replaced with a different spell. Or brought up to a maximum of three enemies ( instead of one) OR make its -body roll deeper .

***Wizards Fireball Ignite needs work. Either the ability to shake off the flame needs to be harder (1-body roll every three -5 levels)

***Paladins Armor of Faith Thorn Aura should be active at a higher than 0% hp or the ability to scale what HP remaining does the skill come into play ( 1-2% per level)

I would also like to see an option for more additional enemies ( past the extended +2)

ALSO! I would like to see some form of Discount for people buying the PC Version of the Game if they already have bought the IOS or Google app Version)
* or at least something. * (since there was absolutely nothing for KoPaP+1 I had to wait for it to be bundled )

During the battle with the Paper Knight and co on the Steam Flats, my mage got hit by rage when no-one but the Paper Knight was left. However, he was unable to attack the Knight - when I hit the attack button, the HUD just disappeared until I touched the screen again - and the status effect meant he couldn't take any other action. Had to quit the game.

Not an isolated issue. Had times when characters would not take attack actions before, but wasn't a problem as they could still use skills, take cover, etc.

After i started the game 2 or 3 times i found my personal group of fun and finished the game . but i found 1 issue .

The game is not finished at 100 %

the past - 84 %
tower of brass - 95 %
nameless bridge 90 %
graveyard - 92 %

so why cant i finish the game to 100 %

i completed the magazine and all other quests aso !

Hi guys,

With the Judgement Skill some times the dice just keep rolling and rolling (to the deep) and like 1 or 2 minutes after the skill lands or fail I just waited and it only happened once.

Is mentioned before but the Barbarian skill Frienzied Strike reduce your health instead of restore it.

I lost the final battle (Because didn't rest) and now I'm stuck, I can't leave nor I can heal, is this a bug or is this mean to happen?

Also I recovered my life and magic with all the items, saved and exit the game an when I reloaded I was down to 1HP again but with my heal items used.

The las issue is this: I have a Moto G 2nd gen, and some times the game just crash, I need to exit de app, stop it from app management and then open it again.

I know none of this is game breaker stuff but I think this could help to improve this awesome game.

Last edited:
Hi guys,

With the Judgement Skill some times the dice just keep rolling and rolling (to the deep) and like 1 or 2 minutes after the skill lands or fail I just waited and it only happened once.

Is mentioned before but the Barbarian skill Frienzied Strike reduce your health instead of restore it.

I lost the final battle (Because didn't rest) and now I'm stuck, I can't leave nor I can heal, is this a bug or is this mean to happen?

Also I recovered my life and magic with all the items, saved and exit the game an when I reloaded I was down to 1HP again but with my heal items used.

The las issue is this: I have a Moto G 2nd gen, and some times the game just crash, I need to exit de app, stop it from app management and then open it again.

I know none of this is game breaker stuff but I think this could help to improve this awesome game.

I'm sorry, but i don't understand.
Your game crashed or you have a bug ?
what's your device ?
android, ios ?

Okay i found out a bug.
so lets begin. Click decoy.
hjk0Vtz.jpg
Then press cancel, then click prepared arrow.
3LO9T2s.jpg
Next choose target. When u shoot arrow notification about what Prepared arrow does (dmg/effect) wont go away, it stays on the screen.
FAST press cancel (after you shoot of cource). And u are done. You ve got 1 more free action.
what to do next? Make decoy will stop bug. AutoAtack will stop bug. Guess what? If u press Prepared arrow again and shoot it, info wont go away again. Press cancel and u've got another free move. U can use this trick until u get to 0 mana.
Then watch this:
v50pzLg.jpg
It shows like u can use spells with no mana. Its a lie, u cant use any spell, still you can drink potion atack or defence, chicken too of cource.
Repeat at any moment = easy win, just drink and shoot.

Last edited:
Reactions:
Okay i found out a bug.
so lets begin. Click decoy.
hjk0Vtz.jpg
Then press cancel, then click prepared arrow.
3LO9T2s.jpg
Next choose target. When u shoot arrow notification about what Prepared arrow does (dmg/effect) wont go away, it stays on the screen.
FAST press cancel (after you shoot of cource). And u are done. You ve got 1 more free action.
what to do next? Make decoy will stop bug. AutoAtack will stop bug. Guess what? If u press Prepared arrow again and shoot it, info wont go away again. Press cancel and u've got another free move. U can use this trick until u get to 0 mana.
Then watch this:
v50pzLg.jpg
It shows like u can use spells with no mana. Its a lie, u cant use any spell, still you can drink potion atack or defence, chicken too of cource.
Repeat at any moment = easy win, just drink and shoot.

Thanks for reporting this. It has been forwarded to the developers and should hopefully be fixed soon.

Brand new here, so I don't know if it's been answered in a different thread, but regarding the Barbarian's Frenzied Strike, it is NOT reducing your health as incorrectly stated by two users above.

When you use Frenzied Strike, you enter Rage & your Body goes up...as does your Max HP. I don't remember the exact numbers, but let's say you start with 100 HP when you Frenzied Strike. Your Max HP would become 200 due to your increased Body from the Rage status, and you would gain 20 HP as well. So now, instead of the HP bar looking like 100% (100 current HP out of 100 Max HP), now it would look like 60% (120 current HP out of 200 Max HP), causing it to look as if you lost HP, when in fact, you gained Current HP as well as Max potential HP (useful if you slap a Heal on him at that point, because then he'll have uber-high Current HP!)

Last edited:
I'm new here so I don't know if this issue has been addressed, but black arts isn't working right for me.

It should be doing 5 wound at its current lvl yet it only shows it as wound 1, I am using a dagger as one weapon as well and I think the wound condition from that is maybe overwriting the skill I don't know it would be great to get some answers as to what's going on please and thank you.

I'm new here so I don't know if this issue has been addressed, but black arts isn't working right for me.

It should be doing 5 wound at its current lvl yet it only shows it as wound 1, I am using a dagger as one weapon as well and I think the wound condition from that is maybe overwriting the skill I don't know it would be great to get some answers as to what's going on please and thank you.

Hi,

I've double checked. This is a known issue (it's not the dagger overwriting but rather an issue with Black Arts scaling), but unfortunately the fix didn't make it into the latest version. The next update will have the skill fixed and working as normal again.

Last edited:
Hi,

I've double checked. This is a known issue (it's not the dagger overwriting but rather an issue with Black Arts scaling), but unfortunately the fix didn't make it into the latest version. The next update will have the skill fixed and working as normal again.

Can you please give us a hint about when should we expect the next update of KoPP2 on iOS?