• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.

MalinS

Queen of Pie
6 Badges
Jan 7, 2013
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • For the Motherland
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Magicka 2 - Signup Campaign
  • Paradox Order
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
Hi guys!

Since today is release day, here's a list of known issues and work-arounds for Knights of Pen & Paper II on mobile:

iOS & Android: Furniture menu may occasionally twist into the 'wrong' landscape orientation and appear upside-down. Please just turn the device around.

Android:
Everyplay recordings may sometimes show NPC's shadows and speech bubbles overlapping.

iOS & Android:
Occasionally, upon entering a new area, the XP bar may flash up for no good reason.

Samsung Galaxy Note 4: Game Crashes on start up
We're working on a hotfix for this but there's a workaround:
  • Download the game
  • Turn off the internet connection to your Note 4
  • Start the game

Have fun adventuring!

Last edited:
Okay i found out a bug.
so lets begin. Click decoy.
hjk0Vtz.jpg
Then press cancel, then click prepared arrow.
3LO9T2s.jpg
Next choose target. When u shoot arrow notification about what Prepared arrow does (dmg/effect) wont go away, it stays on the screen.
FAST press cancel (after you shoot of cource). And u are done. You ve got 1 more free action.
what to do next? Make decoy will stop bug. AutoAtack will stop bug. Guess what? If u press Prepared arrow again and shoot it, info wont go away again. Press cancel and u've got another free move. U can use this trick until u get to 0 mana.
Then watch this:
v50pzLg.jpg
It shows like u can use spells with no mana. Its a lie, u cant use any spell, still you can drink potion atack or defence, chicken too of cource.
Repeat at any moment = easy win, just drink and shoot.

Thanks for reporting this. It has been forwarded to the developers and should hopefully be fixed soon.

I'm new here so I don't know if this issue has been addressed, but black arts isn't working right for me.

It should be doing 5 wound at its current lvl yet it only shows it as wound 1, I am using a dagger as one weapon as well and I think the wound condition from that is maybe overwriting the skill I don't know it would be great to get some answers as to what's going on please and thank you.

Hi,

I've double checked. This is a known issue (it's not the dagger overwriting but rather an issue with Black Arts scaling), but unfortunately the fix didn't make it into the latest version. The next update will have the skill fixed and working as normal again.

Last edited: