• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It does seem to wrok for me. Maybe it's because it doesn't fire upon ocupying oldtown but rather upoen conquering the reach (so the king of the reach must surrender before the event fires
I can't remember if he surrendered without fighting or if I conquered him. Maybe it's only firing on one of them?
edit: Actually I remember now. For some reason I didn't get Oldtown when The Reach surrendered. Maybe he had become independent somehow before I got to him.

Last edited:
The symbol for the "wicked priest" trait for the R'hllor faith still is displayed with the vanilla game Zoroastrian icon.

Also, I noticed that willing claims wars for a lord paramount title as a westerosi ruler during a civil war generally make you automatically independent from the Iron Throne, even if you didn't declare your independence in any way, leaving your dynasty domain outside the Iron Throne territory when the civil war subsides.

-A pretender host to the Iron Throne is sitting doing nothing in Lys with 40000 troops and 200 boats. Seems like the AI is too dumb to load them in the boats.
-The "sacked" modifier adds -3 to the fort level. In practice this makes some baronies unable to be taken by siege if it falls to negative numbers. AI too dumb to assault, so sieges last until the modifier disappears.

-A pretender host to the Iron Throne is sitting doing nothing in Lys with 40000 troops and 200 boats. Seems like the AI is too dumb to load them in the boats.

Yeah this seems to be happening an awful lot in the last couple of versions, we are aware of it, it's possible a recent vanilla patch broke something. Unfortunately though as is the case with most of the AI stupidity, there is nothing that we can really do.

It seems that the kingsmoot event is firing for random characters all over Westeros without actually doing anything. I also picked the "Now is the time to break free"-option during a mega war as Balon Greyjoy, and Robert Baratheon gained ticking warscore for "controlling the Iron Throne" although it was a independence war.

Whenever I start a war, I am told that I have close relatives of my enemy within my realm, and that I should imprison or execute them. This is intentional. The fact that these individuals are in no way related to my enemy and are one of the husbands of my three sisters is not, I hope. I ended up banishing Dorne's heir to the Wall with this bug.

No one replied to my thread after weeks, so I'll say it again for visibility here.

You get an opinion penalty for being arbitrary when you are Just. To test, load up Night's Watch as Lord Commander during Robert's Rebellion and check Mance Rayder's opinion of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.