• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

knuckey

AGOT Mod
45 Badges
Oct 10, 2010
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Surviving Mars
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Rome Gold
Please post any bugs or omissions you may find in this forum.

Please make a new thread for each new report, do not post new reports in this thread or at the end of existing threads.

Attaching a screenshot or savegame if you think it would be helpful would be most appreciated, especially if it is a mega-war related issue!

Please also check you are using the correct version of vanilla CK2 with the correct checksum:
Current Version Checksum: DECP
Compatible with: CK2 2.1.6

If any of the modders fix any of the listed problems please do tell and I'll adjust this post accordingly

Known Issues fixed for next patch
-----------------------------------
Events/Decisions

Mega Wars/Wars

Database

Misc

Known Issues to be fixed
-----------------------------
Events/Decisions
-When you are the attacker in a battle and win a duel, the defenders get a morale bonus
-When you are the attacker in a battle and and the defneder flees a duel, the defenders get a morale bonus
-When marrying two of your children together you get two marriage prompts

Mega Wars/Wars

Database
-Podrick Payne's ancestry is inaccurate
-Reek (the original one) is still alive in AFFC
-Starting on October 11th 8299 will cause a CTD

Map/Graphics

Misc
-Sometimes when fighting with a dragon fighting slows to a crawl, and the enemy no longer loses men
-Sometimes characters inexplicably die of natural causes when other characters die

-Castellan "Improve defense" action doesnt have tooltip

Possible omissions
-A holder of a barony with an alchemist guild can use wildfire against the county holder

Known Issues that can't be fixed
-Ineritance calculations are often weird
-The correct portraits are not always shown on tool tips
-The AI will send their councillors to 'research economy tech'

Vanilla Bugs
-Harry the Heir cannot be of House Hardyng and heir to the Vale both, due to bugged paradox succession laws
-When a Lord Paramount loses an independence war their proper heir is no longer the heir anymore
-If loads of holdings are occupied in a war the game sometimes doesnt take them into account for warscore purposes
-Flipping through scenarios at the character selection can screw up the war setups, just restart if it happens
-When joining a side in a mega war you can only join the chosen side's first war
-If you declare a war to depose liege but your liege is is then usurped, the war continues anyway

Last edited:
Known Issues that can't be fixed
-The AI will send their councillors to 'research economy tech'

What if you were to set technology at 100% everywhere and make it have no effects, would that then 'trick' the AI into thinking there is no point in researching tech because its capped out? Just an idea don't know if it would work or not.

What if you were to set technology at 100% everywhere and make it have no effects, would that then 'trick' the AI into thinking there is no point in researching tech because its capped out? Just an idea don't know if it would work or not.

Someone give this man a championship belt. I mean, this probably is the solution

Spoiler bug: (A feast for crows)

Sigorn Thenn is not married to Alys Karstark, and there is no event happening for it either. She just marries a random guy and you can't marry her.

Probably display issues, but the random event you get which allows you to choose between paying gold or 50% chance for the colony to fail doesn't display flavour text properly. Also, one nickname also doesn't display properly.

Oh, and random CTDs.

Last edited:
I've constant runtime errors when I launch the game, I've checked only the required dlcs, my ck2 is 2.0.4 and I've downloaded the version 0.5.1 of the mod.
It never works even if I have enough RAM and all DLCs are unchecked.

Not sure if its just me, but i've wrong province-names (cities/castles have the right names) all over the world.

Reinstall done, no other mods active or installed etc.

Greetings

I have found a bug. I roleplayed as a Qartheen faith of the seven ruler of Salt Shores in the Bleeding years scenario, but whenever i marry someone the marriage becomes matrilineal and normal marriage ain't possible.

Not sure if its just me, but i've wrong province-names (cities/castles have the right names) all over the world.

Reinstall done, no other mods active or installed etc.

Greetings

I've fixed a few such errors that I've found. Could you list some examples that you have as I may have missed some.

The Asshai dragon intel is not taken in account for the hatch dragon decision.

This will be fixed for the next update.

The ibbenese have noreligion provinces, leading to noreligion characters spawning in their court, very distracting.

What version are you playing on, because this should have been fixed for the latest version 0.5.1.

Well, let me redownload the patch and apply it again, i'm almost positive I have 5.1, will edit if its fixed.

EDIT: Turns out they are only gray until you get ingame, then the religions show up, not a bug afterall.

Last edited:
I've fixed a few such errors that I've found. Could you list some examples that you have as I may have missed some.

Name ingame => Right Name

Slupsk => Tyrosh
Chelmno => Tyroshi Landing
Stettin => Little Tyrosh
Marienburg => disputed Peninsula
Kurzeme => Vysos Plains
Sambia => Kylos
Memel => Dyremo Hills
Zemgale => Lysene Forrest
Saaremaa => Mesylosh
Danzig => Lys
Daugava => Orange Shore
Polotsk => Old Volantis
Zhmud => Sar Mell
Sudovia => Selhorys
Jacwiez => Mavlys
Podlasie => Valon Sar
Yatvagi => Rhoyne Valley
Galinda => Dagger Lake
Lubusz => Sar Rhoy
Gniezno => Ar Noy Palace
Pressburg => Shalorath
Esztergom => Mount Norvo
Nitros => Narros
Épieros => The Dark Hills
Trencin => The Ghoyan Pass
Opole => Norvos
Olomouc => Palhorvos
Upper Silesia => Ny Rhon Valley
Poznan => Qhoyne
Praha => Deep Forrest
Hradec => Malhor
Plzen => Watersmeet
Doleslav => Darkbridge

Think thats all whats wrong in my game.

Everything else works well, no crashes etc.

Greetings

Hhhmm, none of those are showing up wrong on our internal build and they are not ones that I fixed.

So either this has already been fixed for the next update or it may be a problem at your end. Have you tried reinstalling since you noticed it?

Hhhmm, none of those are showing up wrong on our internal build and they are not ones that I fixed.

So either this has already been fixed for the next update or it may be a problem at your end. Have you tried reinstalling since you noticed it?

Reinstalled 1. the mod
when i noticed it didn't work
2. The game and the mod
3. the game, and the mod as admin
4. the mod with Zip-file instead of installer
and none of this worked. Don't really know why the problem shows up then :(

Reinstalled 1. the mod
when i noticed it didn't work
2. The game and the mod
3. the game, and the mod as admin
4. the mod with Zip-file instead of installer
and none of this worked. Don't really know why the problem shows up then :(

Have you checked that the localisation files: titles misc.csv titles free cities.csv and titles slavers bay.csv are formatted correctly? I had an issue similar where the files had somehow formatted wrong with EU4 so even though they're different files types that could be your problem.

I can't play Daenerys Targaryen in A Clash of Kings scenario: Not allowed to play Republics! (BTW I have all DLC's except Europa Universalis Convert)

Status
Not open for further replies.