• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is some bugs about the dragons in 0.6.1 :

-Aegon the Conqueror's dragons don't exist in their scenario, they are randomly generated
-Dany's dragons are still her children, and only Drogon is her friend ; one of the two other dragons escaped to Stannis's court after a few months in my game.

Same here, when i Played the conquest scenario as Aegon It asked my if I wanted a baby, normal or huge dragon then generated one named "Katsonid Katsonid" or something. Visenya and Rhaenys didnt get their dragons at all either

All the Valyrian and R'hllor coas are still bugged/weird (both dynasty coas and city, barony and sept coas)

Other than the dragons missing early on, disappointingly, I ran into a bug with the Dany campaign, starting from Clash of Kings. Got to the point where I own all but New Ghis in Slavers Bay, but then the Breaker Of Chains (iirc) event isn't working. None of the options do anything, and it just sits there firing forever.

Even though I did all the steps the installer wants me to (Both zipped and installer version) The game still exits in loading screen. I've reinstalled the mod countless times, I've also tried reinstalling base game but that did nothing.

As House Reyne I can 'Declare War to Reclaim Ancestral Sword' against the Iron Throne but it seems to... nullify before it begins. However if I declare war on the Iron Isles the war continues as it should.

2014-04-14_00001.jpg

Heres one.

''I've never heard of this place, ANY_ALL.''

Colonization doesn't seem to work. Ruined cities are impossible to siege and no events fired after waiting two years, if there should be one to grant me a "victory".

Not exactly a bug, but playing as Qarth starting with the Five Kings scenario, I suddenly realized I had been in a war of enslavement against Meereen for a few months without noticing. There was no notice or anything. Shouldn't I at least get asked if I want to join or an event message or something? Or is this a bug of some sort, with Dany just jumping from Khaleesi to Meereen's Queen in the first place?

AI tends to raise and disband soldiers over and over again, never progressing in the war. It only happens some times, though, and not to all of their soldiers - I've seen Iron Throne keep raising and disbanding 10k soldiers, for example, but send another 5k to attack.

Two bugs:
1) Sometimes adult characters retain their tutorship info:

2) Started as Euron Greyjoy in FFC scenario, got "trial by combat" chain of events starting with my champion's victory. I wasn't even imprisoned, it fired completely out of the blue, then I got even weirder event:
Well, number one happens on purpose, and it goes away after a day of play. The second one Is probably a bug.

the customised house events don't work.

so when you make a character with the fairwind house trait they don't change to that dynasty after the game starts.

Seeing the same bug. Tried to make a customized character and got her the House Tully trait. It never fired for me. Tried again with House Stark. Same result..nothing. nada, zip, bupkes...

The whole Prince of Pentos thing seems bugged. Even when I crushingly win a war, I still get the "we have lost, sacrifice the prince" event.
Speaking of which, is it possible for a Prince-elect to refuse the position? Having my perfectly groomed heir be selected as Prince, who was then force-sacrifice when I won a slave raid was... annoying, to say the least.

"Oldstones is the name given to the remnants of an ancient castle in the Riverlands that once belonged to House Mudd.

From the ASOIAF Wiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.