• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(12746)

Yon Dan
Dec 15, 2002
Visit site
Is no news good news ? You could hear a pin drop in here ! I have been around long enough to know that "when is the game coming out" or "when is patch 1.9 coming out" posts are frowned upon but I cant find any info at all on Two thrones other then the generic summaries at various gaming sites.

I know its gone gold, any one feel like throwing out a bone and giving us a hint as to when we might expect it, or not ?

I will probably buy it upon release, but the lack of activity on the boards has me a little leary....

anyone ?

I recall Frederik from Paradox saying that they were going to do something about publicizing the game. I am waiting.:D

Phillip V said:
I recall Frederik from Paradox saying that they were going to do something about publicizing the game. I am waiting.:D

Hey Philip, thanks for the reply. TT went gold on 10/29 per patrics post. Thats 2 months ago, usually there is a little more out there at this point of a game.

Checked strat first site nothing, Blue news nothing, wargamer, stratgamer (all sites I frequent) nothing. Im intriqued by this game because its based soely on the hundred years war, and although it may overlap with CK slightly this historical period really intrests me so I was hoping to get something offical (if possible).

More then likely it wont be at my local comp usa so I will have to online order it, usually when a game goes gold you have the online sale sites giving an ETA which is close...

Odin1970 said:
Hey Philip, thanks for the reply. TT went gold on 10/29 per patrics post. Thats 2 months ago, usually there is a little more out there at this point of a game.

Checked strat first site nothing, Blue news nothing, wargamer, stratgamer (all sites I frequent) nothing. Im intriqued by this game because its based soely on the hundred years war, and although it may overlap with CK slightly this historical period really intrests me so I was hoping to get something offical (if possible).

More then likely it wont be at my local comp usa so I will have to online order it, usually when a game goes gold you have the online sale sites giving an ETA which is close...

Due to the Christmas holiday (which I spent by putting on 6 pounds) we have not been good at updating what's happening on TT. It will be published in North America, Scandinavia, France, Spain, Russia , Germany, UK and Australia. We are working to get more territories signed and to get more information out to you.

The date set for North America is January 20, and I'll check with SF if there are any changes in these plans.

Fredrik II said:
Due to the Christmas holiday (which I spent by putting on 6 pounds) we have not been good at updating what's happening on TT. It will be published in North America, Scandinavia, France, Spain, Russia , Germany, UK and Australia. We are working to get more territories signed and to get more information out to you.

The date set for North America is January 20, and I'll check with SF if there are any changes in these plans.

Hey Fredrik hope you had a great holliday (wish mine was as long as yours :eek: *kidding mate*) Thanks for the update, I'll keep my eye open for it.

do you have any info on the French release date or should we contact Nobilis directly?