• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Praseodymius

First Lieutenant
23 Badges
Oct 30, 2017
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Revelations
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Season pass
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Premium edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris
  • Age of Wonders II
  • Age of Wonders
  • Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic
  • Age of Wonders III
  • BATTLETECH
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
Good afternoon! As a person who falls somewhere between technologically illiterate to semi-literate, I have a question about PDX game KPP II. I found, and started playing the Free Edition of KPP II, and enjoy the game. I am curious, is it possible to run the windows version on a phone? While I like the game, I find the freemium model to be tedious, and have read of several errors the FE version has the windows version does not.

Thank you all for your assistance in educating me!

There are two Windows/Steam versions, one paid (older) and one free to play (newer), which are quite different. The FtP one is pretty much the same as the one on the App and Play stores.

The older paid one was removed from both stores some years ago.

Good Evening. When you say the older, paid, versions were removed from both stores, are you referring strictly to the mobile play stores for Android and MacIntosh? I ask because both Steam and The Paradox Store offer the paid version for eight to 23 USD to me on the desk top.

With that in mind, what I am specifically asking is, is it possible to run the desk top, non-mobile, version on a phone? I'm not the smartest with electronics, but my hope is to avoid using some form of emulator on the phone, and avoid changing the operating system to Windows (10?, just as disappointing on the phone too) to accomplish running the program.

Thank you for the advice!

Attachments

• upload_2019-7-18_22-51-32.png
    upload_2019-7-18_22-51-32.png
    511,3 KB · Views: 15
Good Evening. When you say the older, paid, versions were removed from both stores, are you referring strictly to the mobile play stores for Android and MacIntosh? I ask because both Steam and The Paradox Store offer the paid version for eight to 23 USD to me on the desk top.

With that in mind, what I am specifically asking is, is it possible to run the desk top, non-mobile, version on a phone? I'm not the smartest with electronics, but my hope is to avoid using some form of emulator on the phone, and avoid changing the operating system to Windows (10?, just as disappointing on the phone too) to accomplish running the program.

Thank you for the advice!
AndrewT's answer is misleading.

The original version, paid version, has been removed from App/Play stores and replaced with F2P wallet-ripper. The steam version is so far thankfully unruined.
You want to play the old version on a phone? Sure. I play it daily, though I bought the game a long thime ago and have saved the original APK. However you can't download it anymore from any of the stores. Forget about emulators, you cna't emulate a steam game on phone - but you CAN stream it and play that way.

Hope this helps.

what I am specifically asking is, is it possible to run the desk top, non-mobile, version on a phone?
It is not, I am sorry.

AndrewT's answer is misleading.

The original version, paid version, has been removed from App/Play stores
I explicitly said the two versions remain on Steam but the paid one was removed from the App and Play stores. How is that misleading?

Please send me the old version. Is it available on other android websites (apknite, apkmirror, apkpure,...)
We removed the old version for a reason; we are hardly going to help distribute it in other ways. Sorry to be unable to help you in this respect.