Knights of Pen and Paper + 1 Edition pitched against actual RPG group in live stream!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

MalinS

Queen of Pie
6 Badges
Jan 7, 2013
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • For the Motherland
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Magicka 2 - Signup Campaign
  • Paradox Order
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
Tabletop and Computer game will go head to head in a +3 STR check at 8 pm CEST/11 am PDT
kopp-new.jpg

In upcoming RPG Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition you play as an role-playing group and their game master playing a classical table top RPG, complete with snack-breaks and character-breaking dialogue. Tonight's live streaming event will not only give you a sneak peak at the new content of the +1 Edition, but also pit Knights of Pen & Paper against an actual, live pen & paper RPG group. Who will perish under the heel of not having a healer in the party, who will succumb to the hordes of rule sets? Who will triumph in a quest for loot, glory and story-driven level grinding?

It’s enough meta-gaming to collapse the universe, so you won’t want to miss that. Tune in to http://www.twitch.tv/paradoxinteractive tonight, June 4th, at 6 pm GMT/ 7 pm BST/ 8 pm CEST/ 11 am PDT!

A good stream IMNSHO. I am curious though, as I do not recall seeing the question answered in the chat. What RPG system was the TT group using?
We were using a mixture of rulesets from two versions of swedish Drakar och Demoner. Our characters where direct copies of the ones from KOPP, with the same stats as they have at the start of the game. The monsters we encountered where taken from Drakar & Demoner, selected to match those from the game (as Bats, Guards etc) but their stats where changed to match the KOPP system a little better (But boy where the guards OP!).

Not too surprised that was the system, considering it was/is owned by Paradox Entertainment. I was always tickled that the 1991 cover had some Elric art on it. Basic Role-Playing is a very customizable and versatile system to draw upon. Used it myself a number of times, either bare/custom or with Call of Cthulhu, Elric/Stormbirnger, etc.

Thanks for the response!

Last edited: