Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Digital Deluxe Edition on Steam extra content problem.

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi shadowrabbit64,

Could you please confirm that the dlc is correctly activated? You can do this by opening the Steam games library, right click on Knights of Pen and Paper +1 and select properties. Then go to the DLC tab and please make a screenshot of it and attach it here.

dlc activado leñe xD.png

No need to reply with an angry/irritated tone. ;)

Basically the cd key that is shown when you start the game is used to register your game here on the forums under the "MyGame" tab. There are no extra steps required to activate the in-game content, and it should automatically be available when you start up the game. Regardless of the Operating System you're using.

Hi,
aside from other users and their egotistical or nonsensical remarks, I would like to know if there will be a future patch to solve this issue, since I am not the only one in steam having this problem.

Hi,
aside from other users and their egotistical or nonsensical remarks, I would like to know if there will be a future patch to solve this issue, since I am not the only one in steam having this problem.
Perhaps we are not understanding your problem. Your screenshot shows your extra content is active. Are you saying that, despite that, it is not present in the game?