• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Guys, I think I'm going to post another recruitment thread in the EU2 forum so we can get some more players to play Hungary and other kingdoms that could use a human to guide them. Maybe we'll even get a player or two for tomorrow.

ok will do.

Good initiative Sterk.

20 minutes left 'til the game begins.

ok i lowered BB for all mian nations weith high BB.

germax said:
im here ill join in five minutes, sorry for delay

Alright, save is up. Now where is Richard? We've gotta get more players here guys.

Fun but somewhat short session today. I hope Fred will return next sunday.

hmm i would like to join but i got 2 games going alrdy and it might be to much :D

i'm gonna look around alittle and download the save to see if it's any point to to take over any of the kingdoms:p

i would like to join but i don't know at the moment if i can.

heya I have 4-5 PDox games going a week you can add one more.

Sid Meier said:
heya I have 4-5 PDox games going a week you can add one more.

yes would do the same if i didn't have a GF to take care off:p

-Lyko- said:
yes would do the same if i didn't have a GF to take care off:p

Zing.

... irrelevent, if you had a gamer GF you could play PDos with her. Poor choice on your part not to.

In either case have you gotten it to work in SP (the save) sterk or are we going to revert to my save?

Well Lyko, if you're not interested in any of the kingdoms currently available, be aware that I am fully willing to release Hungary at any time to a player. It will include the full lands of Hungary itself.

Session starts in roughly 25 minutes. Any news on the save file?

Nah, I can't quite get it working. However, I could load it, run it for one day, then save, see if that works.

save is in my sig just incase.

waiting for you all in channel logging into teamspeak.