• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Flame of Udûn said:
could you email me the save please drake?

think i did but better chek if you received any since at the moment of sending i had some trouble with the provider

at 1 point denmark inherited germany iirr. Drake crashed though and that save was lost :)

BTW we never really got a proper vote on the titles rule. Flamey made the point that it makes no sense if you can grab big duke titles. Thing is grabing a duke title doesnt always seem to give you all his vassals... Im not really sure on this one as ive hardly ever grabed them myself. I need to get this straight before we make the rule.

In our last session i grabed the duke + a count title of an independant and he just moved to another one of his countys. I think you need to grab all their titles to get their vassals too?

cheech said:
at 1 point denmark inherited germany iirr. Drake crashed though and that save was lost :)

BTW we never really got a proper vote on the titles rule. Flamey made the point that it makes no sense if you can grab big duke titles. Thing is grabing a duke title doesnt always seem to give you all his vassals... Im not really sure on this one as ive hardly ever grabed them myself. I need to get this straight before we make the rule.

In our last session i grabed the duke + a count title of an independant and he just moved to another one of his countys. I think you need to grab all their titles to get their vassals too?

take the duke title but don't take the count title , i did the duke thing on lower lorraine in the beginning gave me all those counts in upperlowlands in 1go :)

edit : my vote is stil against not being alowed to claim duke or kingtitles

personally i suggest a compromise tho let the dukes claim te kingtitle where they are located for example swabia should be alowed to claim german or burgundy , i should be alowed to claim france or italian(venice) but not both ect

Last edited:
btw flamey i send the save to the email in youre signature

admiral drake said:
btw flamey i send the save to the email in youre signature
I still didn't recieve it :confused: could you try my hotmail?

edit: wait, the save might be too big (forgot the ck saves were huge...). try the hotmail address but replace hotmail.com with gmail.com (rar or zip it first of course)

ok lets just keep all titles on limits. It was only an idea and people seem to have stronger feelings against it than for it.

Flame of Udûn said:
I still didn't recieve it :confused: could you try my hotmail?

edit: wait, the save might be too big (forgot the ck saves were huge...). try the hotmail address but replace hotmail.com with gmail.com (rar or zip it first of course)

zipped file was 2mb iirc unzipped 18mb
i send it to youre email in the signature no idea what your hotmail email is

btw guys. there is a new beta patch out. need to get it and install it before we play tomorrow/today. cant wait to play guys, looking forward to it...... :p

Well Im here, awake, and I know what day it is. :D Updated to the newest beta as well. Culture Conversion. Nifty.

im quite wary of this new beta but we will be using it.

im quite wary of this new beta but we will be using it.

sorry about leaving guys. i crashed AGAIN and then it really started to rain and thunder. so i decided to turn off my PC. hopefully swabia wasnt raped to bad. can someone tell me if my war went well, it was against the county just below me....

Same with me, we got a new room mate and he's been messing with the internet so he can get access to it and it cut out during our game. Still dont know why. Though admittedly I have been getting a better signal since he messed with it.

i wonder if its possible to add a secund session a week perhaps saterdays or wednesdays or something since at the rate this is currently going (7years total last sesion) its a bit slow will take months to finish this wich i'm pretty sure i won't be arround for that long thursdays that long

admiral drake said:
i wonder if its possible to add a secund session a week perhaps saterdays or wednesdays or something since at the rate this is currently going (7years total last sesion) its a bit slow will take months to finish this wich i'm pretty sure i won't be arround for that long thursdays that long

well, i would be all for it, but i have school starting next week. so, this thurs will be my last session. as much as i would want to, i am way to busy during the school year to really sit in front of the computer playing MP, even on the weekends unfortunatly. its been great playing CK with you guys. ill check in from time to time and see how the game is going though.

edit:

also, depending on my schedule this upcoming thurs. i might not be able to play the whole day. early on i should be able to but i may have to leave later in the day.

also, should i try to find a sub for myself, if so, how should i go along with it, should i just post a thread in this forum...?

admiral drake said:
I'd be ok with changing to another day if you can't play Thrusdays anymore drake, but I think two sessions a week is a bit much for me. I could do it, but prefer not to.

Flame of Udûn said:
I'd be ok with changing to another day if you can't play Thrusdays anymore drake, but I think two sessions a week is a bit much for me. I could do it, but prefer not to.

i'm fine with thursday for a while stil but i'm worryd that in a month or 2 i won't be able to finish this game due slow speed where going right now

I would be ok with perhaps 1 more day but others are not thats thats the end of that.

Are we expecting everyone to be there on thursday? Nitram has been quiet.