• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sry, but Luxembourg, Carinthia and Savoy are off limits.

The list so far is -

- Brunswick,
- Brabant,
- Pomerania, AllmyJames
- Holstein,
- Holland,
- Mecklenberg,
- Moravia,
- Brandenburg,
- Meissen, Me
- Upper Lorraine,
- Saxony,
- Bavaria,
- County of Aargau, Iain Wilson

I'll have Meissen as my duchy cause I don't want Berlin.

Using playable muslims and pagans is pointless as we'll all start in Germany. And not being christian would just make things harder.

I need people to decide on the time. Evenings (Starting on 8pm-10pm GMT) on Saturday or Sunday? Or Friday?

Last edited:
Sry, but Luxembourg, Carinthia and Savoy are off limits.

The list so far is -

- Brunswick,
- Brabant,
- Pomerania, AllmyJames
- Holstein,
- Holland,
- Mecklenberg,
- Moravia,
- Brandenburg,
- Meissen, Me
- Upper Lorraine,
- Saxony,
- Bavaria,
- County of Aargau, Iain Wilson

I'll have Meissen as my duchy cause I don't want Berlin.

Using playable muslims and pagans is pointless as we'll all start in Germany. And not being christian would just make things harder.

I need people to decide on the time. Evenings (Starting on 8pm-10pm GMT) on Saturday or Sunday? Or Friday?
Oh, I thought it was the 1066 campaign. I'll take Holstein then. Maybe.

I don't think I would have the time to commit to a multiplayer game. Sorry! But I will subscribe to follow along with the fun. And I do have a new AAR of my own starting. (Shameless plug) :rofl:

I would have loved to participate but I doubt real life would allow that (I've been starting the workday with India time everyday and ending with Pacific time). During the remaining few hours, I unfortunately have to sleep . :(

We only have four players.

So I've got an idea! How about an AARland succesion game?

Everything would be the same, only that the player that got elected to emperor would play. When he dies and gets replaced by another players character, that player plays the game.

That would eliminate the time problem.

I wouldn't be able to participate in a multiplayer game due to time constraints, but a succession game sounds a great a idea. I'd be game.

Last edited:
A succession game sounds like a great idea! Not many of those in CK - the only one I know of was the amusing Collage of CAARdinals.

For a succession game, I think you should assign players to a duchy starting with the largest, i.e. those most likely to be elected. So Bohemia first, then Austria, then Savoy, etc. That way we shouldn't get into the awkward position of having a non-player elected.

Also, if someone can't play their dynasty for any reason, I suggest we allow someone to substitute for them - that should keep the AAR going at a good speed.

OK. A succesion game it is.

Now I need everyone to tell me the following. - Their name and dynasty, their traits (Two good ones and education. No prodigy.), their dna using the dna editor I posted the link to, and their duchy.

Note that choosing your duchy is the same as saying when you want to play.

Everyone will start at 16 years old. I'll be around 30 so that we can move on quickly.

We will be playing the 1066 scenario but I don't have the right version of CK installed right now, so it would be nice if someone could post the list of the dukes and how they will inherit if you enact elective law at the very start of the game.

Thanks for the invitation, but I can not commit to a multiplayer game having a wife and two little girls... ;)