King Arthur Collection end King Arthur II i cant play the game it's dosent start HELP

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

Wh1sp

Recruit
1 Badges
Oct 5, 2014
  • King Arthur II
Hello, I buy the game 3 days ago (" King Arthur Collection end KA2 the entire game with DLC) from STEAM, i download the game end install properly end update from steam then i whanted to play end he dident start, a screan appear ("Cannot load EngineSupplier.dll ! Probably Microsoft DirectX is not instaled properly. Do u whant to intall now ?") I push YES then another screan appear end its say i dont have the administrator rights to install directx .... then i go to game folder to Installutils end install'it manually, i guess is a directx 9 there bicause i see on system requirements. big problem i have windows 8.1 whit directx 11.2 end i cant unistall the directx for a lower version. NEEED your profesional help on this one ... i try to resolve the problem myself but i cant. Please help me i dont whant to be a waste of time end money ... end suprizley i like the game end i whant try it ....

Here is the DXdiag from my pc.View attachment DxDiag.txt