• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The strange thing ... WHEN I MANAGE to start the Campaign or load it , I could play hours ...

BUT THAT DAMN LOADING PROGRAM is terrible,

it freezes sometimes after 10 seconds or two minutes ... BUT IT ALWAYS FREEZES !
So if I am fast enough to set the options or reload my save game , everything is okay ...
THE GAME WHEN IT HAS BEEN STARTED, HAS NEVER CRASHED , everything works fine ..
battles, quests, strategic maps ... all okay

SO IT SEEMS THE WORST PART IS THE MAIN MENUE ...

has this beeing programmed from a noob or a different person ?

Please DEVS have a look at that, this ruins everything as many costumers, couldn't even start their campaign and think the game itself is buggy !
So MAIN MENUE crashes for me EVERYTIME, but game itself HAS NEVER CRASHED !!!!!!!!!

It is a good game, but most people couldn't get to that point !

I have just tried again, couldn't get past the Main Menu... these are the details of the error (sorry, part in spanish):

Firma con problemas:
Nombre del evento de problema: BEX64
Nombre de la aplicación: CoreTech2_X64_11.exe
Versión de la aplicación: 1.0.0.1
Marca de tiempo de la aplicación: 4f709207
Nombre del módulo con errores: MSVCR90.dll
Versión del módulo con errores: 9.0.30729.6161
Marca de tiempo del módulo con errores: 4dace4e7
Desplazamiento de excepción: 00000000000552d4
Código de excepción: c0000417
Datos de excepción: 0000000000000000
Versión del sistema operativo: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Id. de configuración regional: 11274
Información adicional 1: 143f
Información adicional 2: 143f9bb0f641429e7d0532caa81add8e
Información adicional 3: 282b
Información adicional 4: 282bb22503307f1cbe095853e1163002

IT IS THAT IDIOTIC GAME MENUE !

the best result that I could start the game is, when I start first Steam

after that I open then Folder of the game and click (execute)
the EXE direct for my version ( In my case it is, CoreTech2_x64_11.exe)

AFTER THAT I HAVE to start VERY fast the game or it freezes (load save game or start a new one)
when the loading screen for the game itself appears, after that the game has (until now) never crashed !!!

When I start the game direct from steam , it crashes 9 times out of 10
When I do it direct from the folder it still crashes before I could start the real game, but there I have a chance to start it, at least

ONLY USE ENGLISH VERSION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all other seems totally broken !

WHAT "I D I O T" has programmed that loading menue ??????????????? Get back to your home work !
We need a patch for that, it is boring to start the game 5 times until you could start the campaign or load the save game !

Hi all, I've emailed Paradox Support along with dxdiag attachment and they came back & stated that I had two monitors running, I've turned one off and still no joy. I emailed them again and still waiting. If I receive a fix from them that works I post it.

i want to play this.

This thread is almost 1 1/2 years old. Please make a new thread where you explain any issues you might be having. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.