• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
[QUOTE = "thewanderingknight, publicación: 26849237, miembro: 1109628"]
Sí, la imagen simplemente se guarda en el formato incorrecto, puede abrirla y guardarla como BMP de 24 bits, sin embargo, hay algunas otras con el mismo problema, así que mejor espere a que Kazoo lance la nueva versión del mod.
[/CITAR]

ok I'll wait thanks for the help
:D

There is now an updated version of the mod, same link in the first post as before. The changes made are mainly quality improvements to a lot of icons, and I think I have found all icons that were saved in the wrong format. If you find some errors I'm happy to hear about them so they can be fixed.

• 6Like
Reactions:
There is a mistake with the italian level 2 and 3 heavy submarines text, the level 2 has SSHI and the level 3 SSHII.

Also I've realized for the level 4 there is only the generic one, not sure if it's intended or not so I guess better to just report it.

There is a mistake with the italian level 2 and 3 heavy submarines text, the level 2 has SSHI and the level 3 SSHII.

Also I've realized for the level 4 there is only the generic one, not sure if it's intended or not so I guess better to just report it.

Thanks, well spotted. Regarding the missing icon it's semi-intentional ;) I want to have as good coverage as possible but I won't have time to do all models for all nations so some are left generic, for now. As a first step I usually make the generic model but with the correct flag, possibly adding specific models later on if I can find good images.

Replacement images until the next release:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/zyokxrgp6ere2y8/ita_model_29_1.bmp/file
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ex2opv3214exjto/ita_model_29_2.bmp/file
http://www.mediafire.com/file/dv97571k3b8dczz/ita_model_29_3.bmp/file

• 5Like
Reactions:
Thanks, well spotted. Regarding the missing icon it's semi-intentional ;) I want to have as good coverage as possible but I won't have time to do all models for all nations so some are left generic, for now. As a first step I usually make the generic model but with the correct flag, possibly adding specific models later on if I can find good images.

Yeah just adding the flag to the generic model is an improvement I think.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Are you planning to release a new version or a patch with those little new improvements sometime soon? I'll look into release the 1.0 version of my mod after you release new stuff :)

Well, since there's only three icons I think it's a bit overkill to repack all icons in a new release just for them. Work on this mod is being done very slowly :) but steadily, so don't expect any new release anytime soon. Feel free to use the three icons above though. Sorry for this but my life doesn't allow much time for this at the moment :(

• 2Like
Reactions:
Well, since there's only three icons I think it's a bit overkill to repack all icons in a new release just for them. Work on this mod is being done very slowly :) but steadily, so don't expect any new release anytime soon. Feel free to use the three icons above though. Sorry for this but my life doesn't allow much time for this at the moment :(
Hey, thanks for all the work you have put in. I love these icons - couldn't play HoI2 without SKIF and I can't play DH without these. Cheers!

• 2Like
Reactions:

Ok, I thought you were doing some more improvements although the mod is already perfect as it is, it's certainly a great improvement to the game, thanks a lot for your work :)

• 2Like
Reactions:
Really good icons so thanks for that. Are you planning on making more flags on ships icons? I notice only some ships have them on Romania.

Nevermind, I noticed the ones who have flags are unique ships with class names, the others are "regular"(not the word I wanted to use but I'm blanking right now.

Thank you, GENERIC was the word I was looking for!

Last edited:
Really good icons so thanks for that. Are you planning on making more flags on ships icons? I notice only some ships have them on Romania.

Nevermind, I noticed the ones who have flags are unique ships with class names, the others are "regular"(not the word I wanted to use but I'm blanking right now.

Exactly, I've tried to cover the named models first and foremost, but my ambition is to at least get some flags up on the generic models for important minor countries.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Nice icons, using it with the WIF2 mod.
But it's weird that I can't download the model.csv successful, every time it will be stuck during the downloading, like 56.8/505 KB.

Strange indeed, but it works for me now when I try so the problem is not the link or the file itself.

Nice icons, using it with the WIF2 mod.
But it's weird that I can't download the model.csv successful, every time it will be stuck during the downloading, like 56.8/505 KB.

Incoming stupid question, but can I use these for aod+iron cross? Or hoi2arma +iron cross? The regular hoi2 icons are very very VERY dull and I haven't been able to find anyone on those forums.

Incoming stupid question, but can I use these for aod+iron cross? Or hoi2arma +iron cross? The regular hoi2 icons are very very VERY dull and I haven't been able to find anyone on those forums.

You mean Kazoo icons for DH Full? No. If you want to use DH icons for Arma and IC

WWII Sherman will have icon of Abrams
Pre-WWII Soviet soldiers will have cold war era icons
Japanese soldiers will have icons with NATO equipment (Hello man in high castle )

Why? Cuz models are different. Pure example - Infantry model №9 from DH Full - Pre WWII model.
Infantry model №9 from AOD/Arma/IC - Cold war model. Because we have different tech trees

Reactions:

As @Ericafaq indicated, these won't work for AOD or IC, but they are based on a version of Skiffs for HOI2 way back in the day. I know I have versions of HOI2 on an old hard drive in a shoe box. If you're interested, I'll try to track it down, and upload the models/icons. It just might take me some time though, i.e., sometime next week.

That's what I feared, thanks for explaining. And heck yeahd I'd love that Pasha.

I really need some new icons for iron cross, it would make it much more enjoyable.

That's what I feared, thanks for explaining. And heck yeahd I'd love that Pasha.

I really need some new icons for iron cross, it would make it much more enjoyable.

No problem! I'll see if I can upload them later this week. I'll PM you when I do. Also, I thought there were some icon mods for AOD, but I don't have the game or Iron Cross so I might be wrong.

• 1Like
Reactions: